5 months PP and periods.... Chellie Due September 19; 2 kids; Vegas, Nv, United States 4164 posts
27th Dec '12

So DS was born July 18th. Bled for 4 weeks ish after. Got my first PP period September 5th or around there. I started spotting December 1 and that lasted 5 days. That was 87 days for that cycle. Well I started again this morning which is 26 days. With my oldest I got my first PP period at 3 months PP and then it was every 50-60 days then I got pregnant with my baby when I was 8 months PP. I also only breastfed my oldest with no bottles or formula.

With my baby I am breastfeeding mostly but he gets a bottle of formula when he stays with someone else or when he isn't satisfied nursing (see other posts on that).

I have never really had spotting though ever until basically the beginning of this month and then today which may end up as regular period but I don't know. I was on the mini pill for September and October then quit in November a week after the 3rd pack because I thought it was messing with breastfeeding. I haven't started it since.

Basically what I am getting at is that normal or should I take a HPT or go see my doctor? Last HPT I took when I was spotting, was negative.

TIA:D