3-4 months old Blessed x2♥ TTC since Dec 2013; 146 kids; Fort Wayne, Indiana 20187 posts
27th Dec '12

What is your little one doing at 3-4 months? What milestones have they hit?

Amanduuuh Due March 17; 1 child; 1 angel baby; Texas 4268 posts
27th Dec '12

She could sit tripod, roll front to back, babble, hold toys, ummmm

Melissa 1 child; Michigan 1411 posts
27th Dec '12

She rolls front to back and back to each side. She can sit pretty well with little support. She vocalizes, grabs and holds toys, puts things in her mouth. She tries to scoot herself across the floor without much luck and lots of frustration lol, smiles, giggles. I can't think of anymore, She will be 4 months old in a week.

user banned 3 kids; Ontario 10942 posts
27th Dec '12

Held her own bottle, rolled both ways sat up tripod. She played with small rattles started to army crawl a bit. Could find her soother in the night and put it back in her mouth.

Blessed x2♥ TTC since Dec 2013; 146 kids; Fort Wayne, Indiana 20187 posts
27th Dec '12

My little girl was a month early and not doing any of that. I work with her daily? Any good tips on how to work with her more or things to do?

edt: she smiles, babbles, can sort of lift her head during tummy time and can sit and stand if assisted but thats all she is doing.

Fo Shizzle My Nizzle 1 child; Holtsville, New York 516 posts
27th Dec '12
Quoting Blessed x2♥:" My little girl was a month early and not doing any of that. I work with her daily? Any good tips on how ... [snip!] ... she smiles, babbles, can sort of lift her head during tummy time and can sit and stand if assisted but thats all she is doing."

And that is perfectly normal for her age. Try not to go by what everyone else says their kids are doing. Each child does things at their own pace. She sounds perfectly normal to me. Tummy time though is a GREAT way to strengthen their muscles at this age. So keep doing that. Also keep in mind she was a preemie... so at 3-4months for a preemie, she is def doing fine.

28th Dec '12
Quoting Fo Shizzle My Nizzle:" And that is perfectly normal for her age. Try not to go by what everyone else says their kids are doing. ... [snip!] ... at this age. So keep doing that. Also keep in mind she was a preemie... so at 3-4months for a preemie, she is def doing fine."

I guess my son was just early doing everything so it worries me she isnt. Your right though I do go off other ppl too much with her :) Thank you so much!!

Fo Shizzle My Nizzle 1 child; Holtsville, New York 516 posts
28th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Blessed x2♥:</b>" I guess my son was just early doing everything so it worries me she isnt. Your right though I do go off other ppl too much with her :) Thank you so much!!"</blockquote>

Your welcome. I do the same thing so I understand. My DD is almost 9 months old and just starting to crawl (backwards lol). I was worried bc a lot of other kids were crawling before her. Some kids are just lazy lol. If by 6 months she doesn't have good head control, then I would bring it up to her pediatrician. But I assure you she is on track at the moment for her age.

28th Dec '12
Quoting Fo Shizzle My Nizzle:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Blessed x2♥:</b>" I guess my son was just early doing ... [snip!] ... good head control, then I would bring it up to her pediatrician. But I assure you she is on track at the moment for her age."

She for sure rather be held then anything. lol and I always run right to her and pick her up if she wants it :) shes my "needy" baby I like to say my son was so independent :) but i enjoy it.