3 week PP Mama Bird [+2] ♥ 2 kids; Michigan 2647 posts
28th Dec '12

Well my friend had her baby a week after me. And well she says she had sex recently. And they didn't use a condom, but he pulled out. What are her chances? She doesnt want another baby this close to age after haven her little girl.
Should she wait a little then buy a test to make sure? Or what?

I told her I'd ask fellow mama's because f**k if i know. lol

thanks.

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 63818 posts
28th Dec '12

Then she should have used her brain and used a condom. Women have gotten pregnant by precum before.

user banned Altadena, California 11084 posts
28th Dec '12

Honestly she shouldn't have had sex. Her chances are just as high as they are normally without using protection.

A&J. ♥ 1 child; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 5613 posts
28th Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee:</b>" Then she should have used her brain and used a condom. Women have gotten pregnant by precum before."</blockquote>

This. I have a lovely four year old as a result

Charlotte & Gabe 2 kids; California 14276 posts
28th Dec '12

you are SUPER fertile after having a baby.

3.24.10☀9.10.11☀12.12.14 Due December 12; 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Oregon 3402 posts
28th Dec '12

How long ago was it? Is she still in the time frame to take a morning after pill?

Mama Bird [+2] ♥ 2 kids; Michigan 2647 posts
28th Dec '12

Thats what I told her. I got pregnant by precum with my son.

Mama Bird [+2] ♥ 2 kids; Michigan 2647 posts
28th Dec '12
Quoting 3.24.10 ♥ 9.10.11:" How long ago was it? Is she still in the time frame to take a morning after pill?"

She looked into that, its like 50 dollars out of her pocket. She doesnt have the money for it right now. But where praying shes not pregnant.

Emma Mayo Due February 25; 18 kids; Manchester, United Kingdom 321 posts
28th Dec '12

how stupid of her.. if she didnt want to get pregnant again why have unprotected sex. she clearly knows the risks seeing as she has just given birth.

lolajessup Due July 25; 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Beaverton, Michigan 44057 posts
28th Dec '12

Yeah she's extra fertile. I guess if she's not fronting the $50 for plan b then she'll have to take her chances. I wouldn't be having sex that soon anyway.

*A&N's Mama* 2 kids; Halifax, Nova Scotia 4627 posts
28th Dec '12

Yikes! If I were her, I'd FIND a way to get $50. It's either that or a high possibility of being pregnant again & babies aren't cheap lol.

Also, ew. Ill be 3 weeks PP tomorrow & sex is the last thing on my mind after that delivery :/

3.24.10☀9.10.11☀12.12.14 Due December 12; 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Oregon 3402 posts
28th Dec '12
Quoting Mama Bird [+2] ♥:" She looked into that, its like 50 dollars out of her pocket. She doesnt have the money for it right now. But where praying shes not pregnant."

If she doesn't have $50 now, how does she plan to pay for another baby lol or an abortion if she goes that route. I'd be finding every way possible to get the money.

Loretta West TTC#2 TTC since May 2013; 1 child; Auckland, New Zealand 4630 posts
28th Dec '12

I'd be concerned about the risk of infection as well :? That can get pretty nasty from what I hear.
I'm not sure exactly how likely it is, but I sure as hell wouldn't have risked it. Hope your friend isn't preggo, and uses a condom next time :)