15 to 17 weeks pregnant! Megs! Due November 6; 1 child; 149 posts
30th Dec '12

I am just soo excited lately and on the 7th and i get an ultrasound and the determination of the gender :) I will be 16 weeks 5 days this will be my first ultrasound since 6 weeks, and I barely saw anything so I'm sure you ladies know my excitement. Any one else finding out soon, how are the bellies? Mine barely exists! Pictures are welcome ultrasounds and belly shots

http://i49.tinypic.com/2qtfm0i.jpg

this is all I got! Got like this at 12 weeks and hasn't changed lol

Allynay29 1 child; Murfreesboro, Tennessee 173 posts
30th Dec '12

Well im 35 weeks and i definitely have a belly lol. I get my last ultrasound on the 8th. I know most women dont get another after the gender scan but my doctor wants to do one and im good with that. :)
Congrats on getting to find out the gender!

Megs! Due November 6; 1 child; 149 posts
30th Dec '12

I'm going to get a 3d as well. Unfortunately my insurance only covered my dating ultrasound.. Gender ultrasound is 75 dollars. Me and so made a bet, if its a boy I have to pay and if its a girl he's going to pay! I'm convinced its a girl and he wants his boy, I don't care either way, I just know its a girl!

Eli&Elliot's Mommy! 2 kids; Brooklyn, New York 2109 posts
30th Dec '12

I'm getting my 3d/4d on the 7th also!!

Megs! Due November 6; 1 child; 149 posts
31st Dec '12

<blockquote><b>Quoting Elijah's Mommy + 11 weeks:</b>" I'm getting my 3d/4d on the 7th also!!"</blockquote>

Oh I'm not getting it on the 7th that will just be 2d. The 3d one I'm getting done around 30 weeks. I wish it was though!

Eli&Elliot's Mommy! 2 kids; Brooklyn, New York 2109 posts
1st Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Megs!:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Elijah's Mommy + 11 weeks:</b>" I'm getting my 3d/4d on the ... [snip!] ... Oh I'm not getting it on the 7th that will just be 2d. The 3d one I'm getting done around 30 weeks. I wish it was though!"</blockquote>

Oh :( Post them up when you get it done!