34 weeks.. to do list? missesvwest Due February 10 (girl); Arizona 49 posts
1st Jan '13

Im so scatterbrained. Whats everyone doing to prepare around this week? What have you gotten done so far? Should I be doing anything for myself at this point, as far as preparing goes?

✰ Mrs. B ✰ 2 kids; Texas 2640 posts
1st Jan '13

I've got everything done except some light cleaning around the house. Cloth diapers & clothes, blankets, etc. are washed, everything we need is bought & prepared/ready to use.

Allure Due November 27 (boy); 1 child; Ipswich, South Dakota 1046 posts
1st Jan '13

I'd put sleep at the top of your list.

Chels :3 Florida 2017 posts
1st Jan '13

Sleep indeed. Apparently being sick was on my list. So sleep is a must<3

I've gotten everything ready there are a few last minute baby items that need washing, but we've pretty much gotten everything we'll need. Diaper clothes, wipes, where she'll sleep. Etc.,

Just relax best you can, and keep as comfortable as possible. Soon you'll get an uncontrollable urge to clean. I've already had a few. BG mama's kept telling me to calm down laughing, and telling me I was just nesting. :3

missesvwest Due February 10 (girl); Arizona 49 posts
4th Jan '13
Quoting Chelsea :3:" Sleep indeed. Apparently being sick was on my list. So sleep is a must<3 I've gotten everything ready ... [snip!] ... urge to clean. I've already had a few. BG mama's kept telling me to calm down laughing, and telling me I was just nesting. :3"

Gah! Sleep! I've been having such terrible hip pain that I haven't slept very well.