I was on the phone with a client and my son (2.5 years old) told me he needed to go pee. My bathroom door is always locked and I always go in there with him, every single time. I didn't think this time and let him potty by himself while I finished my call but 2 min later, I went to check if he was ready to wash his hands and he had something white in his mouth.. I quickly realized it was an ativan pill so I drove my finger in his mouth and took most of the pill which was liquid by now out but obviously I think he injested some omfg do I induce vomiting or just call an ambulance without doing anything? please help
i am the shittiest fucking mother
Call poison control
Call poison control. Is he acting normal?
I'd call poison control asap. Unless you see any physical changes to him, then call 911.
I don't know what kind of pill that is but you need to call poison control.
<blockquote><b>Quoting Always♥Faithful:</b>" Call poison control"</blockquote>
Poison control or his pedi. Don't worry it could happen to anyone
If he didn't swallow the whole thing he'll most likely be okay. Some will absorb into his system whether you make him vomit or not, but it shouldn't hurt him.
it literrallly just hapened and hes acting fine. it usually takes half an hour to take effect on an adult. im gonna call right nw
call poison control
Poison control center. 1-800-463-5060
Quoting Hairspray:" I don't know what kind of pill that is but you need to call poison control."
Anti anxiety, I believe
call poison control. they will tell you what to do and the dose of the meds ect.