30 Day Shred ? b e t h a n y 1 child; 2 angel babies; Tennessee 1786 posts
6th Jan '13

Do you just do the same exercises for 30 days? Also what other workout do you do with it?- that you do on your own.

ERMAGHERD BEEDS! 17 kids; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 4099 posts
6th Jan '13

You're supposed to do 10 days on level one, 10 on level two Nd then the final ten on level three. I like it, but I need to Add something else to it

b e t h a n y 1 child; 2 angel babies; Tennessee 1786 posts
6th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks mom:</b>" You're supposed to do 10 days on level one, 10 on level two Nd then the final ten on level three. I like it, but I need to Add something else to it"</blockquote>

I read that after I had posted this. Lol I'm gonna add some yoga in there or something. It just doesn't feel like enough to me.

6th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h a n y:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks mom:</b>" You're supposed to do 10 days on level one, ... [snip!] ... I read that after I had posted this. Lol I'm gonna add some yoga in there or something. It just doesn't feel like enough to me."</blockquote>

I am in awful shape and need to lose like 70 pounds. But I lost ten pounds the first week I was doing it, and I didn't even change my diet. Now that it's easier for me to do (level two was SO much easier than level one) I want to add something else, probably some running and yoga

6th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks mom:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h a n y:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks ... [snip!] ... easier for me to do (level two was SO much easier than level one) I want to add something else, probably some running and yoga"</blockquote>

I want to lose 20! I'm going to start running as well. My tennis shoes haven't came in yet :/ lol

6th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h a n y:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks mom:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h ... [snip!] ... yoga"</blockquote> I want to lose 20! I'm going to start running as well. My tennis shoes haven't came in yet :/ lol"</blockquote>

Thirty day shred should make you look and feel great if you're that close to your goal! When I get that close I'm gonna start doing kickboxing again. It's so much fun

6th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks mom:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h a n y:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks ... [snip!] ... feel great if you're that close to your goal! When I get that close I'm gonna start doing kickboxing again. It's so much fun"</blockquote>

I started 30 day shred today but have been doing other things all week. I'm down 5. I haven't measured myself yet, but I'm going to start that tomorrow.

6th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks mom:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h a n y:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks ... [snip!] ... feel great if you're that close to your goal! When I get that close I'm gonna start doing kickboxing again. It's so much fun"</blockquote>

I started 30 day shred today but have been doing other things all week. I'm down 5. I haven't measured myself yet, but I'm going to start that tomorrow.

6th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h a n y:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks mom:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h ... [snip!] ... but have been doing other things all week. I'm down 5. I haven't measured myself yet, but I'm going to start that tomorrow."</blockquote>

Good luck!

6th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks mom:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting b e t h a n y:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Cheeks ... [snip!] ... all week. I'm down 5. I haven't measured myself yet, but I'm going to start that tomorrow."</blockquote> Good luck!"</blockquote>

Good luck to you!