26 weeks and didnt know Mary Stickles Due May 22; 4 kids; Virginia Beach, Virginia 978 posts
8th Jan '13

a friend of mine recently just found out she was pregnant 26 weeks along has had no prenatal care is in the military heavy lifting and orking long hours my question is has anybody else known anyone this far along that never knew they were pregnant? was the mother okay ? was the baby healthy?

-Alisa- MaMa of 3 3 kids; California 2877 posts
8th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mary Stickles:</b>" a friend of mine recently just found out she was pregnant 26 weeks along has had no prenatal care is ... [snip!] ... has anybody else known anyone this far along that never knew they were pregnant? was the mother okay ? was the baby healthy?"</blockquote>

Haven't u watched "I didn't know I was pregnant " lol

*B & D Mommy* Due January 19; 2 kids; Illinois 16054 posts
8th Jan '13

WOW! I would hate that lol. I wouldn't have enough time to mentally prepare myself ha. And I'm sure they both will be just fine.

Mary Stickles Due May 22; 4 kids; Virginia Beach, Virginia 978 posts
8th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting *B & D Mommy*:</b>" WOW! I would hate that lol. I wouldn't have enough time to mentally prepare myself ha. And I'm sure they both will be just fine. "</blockquote>

I hope so. my friend goes out and she's been partying and drinking because she didn't know she was pregnant. I just hope that the baby is healthy. my friend has no children and will make a wonderful mother she didn't even think that she could have kids.

Mary Stickles Due May 22; 4 kids; Virginia Beach, Virginia 978 posts
8th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting -Alisa- MaMa of 3:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mary Stickles:</b>" a friend of mine recently just found out ... [snip!] ... was the mother okay ? was the baby healthy?"</blockquote> Haven't u watched "I didn't know I was pregnant " lol"</blockquote>

no actually I haven't

Amy Lynn07 33 kids; Florida 966 posts
8th Jan '13

I'm watching I didn't know I was pregnant as we speak..lol I;m sure her and baby will be fine just hopes she gets prenantal care asap

*B & D Mommy* Due January 19; 2 kids; Illinois 16054 posts
8th Jan '13
Quoting Mary Stickles:" <blockquote><b>Quoting *B & D Mommy*:</b>" WOW! I would hate that lol. I wouldn't have ... [snip!] ... baby is healthy. my friend has no children and will make a wonderful mother she didn't even think that she could have kids."

I got completely wasted before I found out I was pregnant..both times lol. My children are perfectly healthy!

-Alisa- MaMa of 3 3 kids; California 2877 posts
8th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mary Stickles:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting -Alisa- MaMa of 3:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mary ... [snip!] ... Haven't u watched "I didn't know I was pregnant " lol"</blockquote> no actually I haven't"</blockquote>

I'm watching it now on tlc lmao! :p I'm sure they will both be fine. At least she found out before delivering!

KandAs Mommy Due June 14 (boy); 2 kids; Detroit, Michigan 43 posts
8th Jan '13

My best friend never knew she was pregnant with her 1st daughter. She was at work, and her back started hurting very bad. She thought it was due to a kidney infection. The pain got worse, so an ambulance was called. The paramedics discovered she was in labor, and baby wad crowning!!! She delivered a healthy, full-term baby girl at the hospital. I was in shock when she told me. Lol. Lili is 5 now :)

JJ+Steven&David 2 kids; 1 angel baby; ., MO, United States 11227 posts
8th Jan '13

That happened to my ex and his wife with their last 2 children. The 2nd they found out when she went to the hospital thinking she was really sick and she pretty much had their DD right around that time. Talk about a surprise!!

Their 3rd/last they didn't find out until Feb/March and were due in May.

As far as I can tell they were all fine and healthy. But I am not sure what she did while pregnant and didn't know. I found out from my Gma, and then from his Mom's fb page.

♥MomToSilas+1♥ Due December 9; 1 child; ., IL, United States 11320 posts
8th Jan '13

Yep happened to my mom with my brother. She was having period like bleeding every month so she didnt think anything of it. Partied, drank, did drugs and other stupid shit. Went to the doctor many times and they thought it was stomach ulcers that were making her so sick. Put her on meds that didnt help. Come to find out it was just morning sickness. She said she was 27 weeks when she found out. The hospital was doing an ultrasound on her kidneys and thats how they found out.

Shes fine and my brother is a healthy 22 year old.

BareFootBabyMaker Due May 30 (boy); 2 kids; Springfield, Missouri 850 posts
8th Jan '13

My Aunt has 2 sons that are 10 months apart...she had no idea she was peggo with the second- just thought she was still having ppd issues. She found out at 6-7 months. Her son is fine!

SavageDarling 3 kids; Webster, Massachusetts 10381 posts
8th Jan '13

I didn't know I was expecting with my first until I went into labor and I was 20 at the time, living like a college student. The doctors estimate that he was about 2 weeks past due. He was 8lbs1oz and 21 inches long. Healthy and happy. He's now 6 and in kindergarten.

kikki_liz 1 child; Sharon, Wisconsin 304 posts
8th Jan '13

i found out when i almost 13 weeks..funny thing is i had the worse MS ever

Kate Denotter Due April 9 (boy); 1 child; Frederic, Wisconsin 5 posts
8th Jan '13

My friend just had a baby last October and she didn't know she was pregnant at all. That is her 4th. She went in for abdominal cramping and had a baby. She also smoked and drank during her whole pregnancy and the baby is just fine. She was full term and a healthy 7 lbs. She still had her period, never passed a pregnancy test, used 2 forms of birth control, and the placenta was in front so she never felt movement or saw it on ultrasound. Strange things happen, Your friend should be fine.