Cast Your Vote:
- attach a resume also -- Votes: 1
- attach a cover letter also -- Votes: 0
- attach a cover letter AND resume -- Votes: 6
- attach something else (what?) -- Votes: 0
- attach a cover letter, resume, AND something else -- Votes: 0
- other -- Votes: 0
- attach nothing extra -- Votes: 1
To apply for the job (a new job at my same company- a bank) they want me to fill out a simple form with my info and have a space with room for like 3 sentences to describe my "qualifications." If it was your application, would you also attach your resume again? A cover letter? both? Something else to describe your qualities and what you would bring to the position? My boss said I am allowed to attach extra things.
If you have applied for a new job at your same company, can you please tell me a little bit about what the process was like? Was the interview like your new applicant interview when you originally got the job? (i.e- formal, imo intimidating lol) Any tips for applying for a different job within the same company would be greatly appreciated!