- Where do we keep the toilet paper? -- Same place it's been stored since we moved into this house five years ago!
- Do we have any snacks? -- I don't know. Why don't you open the cupboard and look!
- Do I have any deodorant? -- Hmm. How will we solve this mystery? I know, try checking your bathroom cabinet.
- Do we have any milk? -- Open. The. Fridge. And. Look!!!!
- Where's the mail? -- In that mailbox you walked by right before you stepped inside.
- Do you need help with the dishes? -- Next time ask before you see me put the last plate away.
- Are you watching that? -- Of course not. I am just sitting here staring at the screen for no apparent reason.
- Where is my hat? -- Wherever you left it when you took it off.
- Do you mind if I watch the games? -- Hmmm. Is that plural, meaning more than one? Ugh.
- You gonna wear that? -- Why go there?
- Is it that time of the month? -- If you mean the time of the month that you are annoying, then yes.
- Can you change his diaper? I did the last one! -- Oh yeah, and I did the last 50 before that.
- Do we really have to go? -- Yes.
- If you died, you'd want me to remarry, wouldn't you? -- Sure, as long as she's older and fatter than me.
- Why are you so annoyed? -- See any of the above!
SO only ever asks number 8... I have no clue where he ever puts his hat. I didn't even know he kept his beret in his pants pocket...
LMFAO! Why are you so annoyed?
I love #15! :lol::lol::lol:
Quoting Raptor Jesus:" (Or SO.) http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/149198/15_annoying_questions_husbands_cant Where do we ... [snip!] ... to remarry, wouldn't you? -- Sure, as long as she's older and fatter than me.Why are you so annoyed? -- See any of the above!"
LOL I love them all. I hear most everyday.
My Hubby doesn't ask me half of that stuff... and I'm thankful. lol
Lol 1-9 dh does regularly. The last few never.
hahaha I dont have a so, but my kids ask me a lot of those questions all the time. lol
lol, SO doesn't ask me any of those accept for number 8. It's always "Do I have any clean bandanas?"
Is it that time of the month? -- If you mean the time of the month that you are annoying, then yes.
This is all too familiar.
I get 10, 12, and 15 SOOOO MUCH, lol!
i do most of those not my SO lmao
They're good :D
I also love "where is *insert any item here*" and it is right infront of him!
I will ask him what he want from the store to snack on and he almost always says nothing. Then he will go and look and say he can't find anything to snack on. lol
He will put the dirty laundry right beside the basket but NEVER inside of the basket. Also, he puts his shoes in front of the shoe rack but not on it.
I don't get any of those. I must have it good!