14 months. AxylRose 2 kids; Australia 2118 posts
status 10th Jan '13

I think I have written about this before but I am just wondering if any other Mums have babies around 14 months old and can tell me what they are doing? My son says 'Dad, Mum, Boo, Nan, Here, Ta and See Ya' If he wants a drink or food he points or passes his sippy cup and that's when he says 'here'. He gives you your shoes when its time to go outside and trys to put his on. He comes in my room in the morning (he sleeps in a single bed) and gives me kisses good morning which I just taught him :) He covers his eyes and pulls his hands away when you say "peekaboo". He has just over the last few days learnt belly. If I say it to him he points to his then runs over to me and lifts my top to point to my belly. He likes playing with my belly button because its popped out. What can I teach him next? :) I know he is at that age where he is starting to pick up on things really quick.

♥Simply Whitney♥ TTC since Dec 2012; 1 child; Australia 932 posts
10th Jan '13

Mine says mom, dad, boo, coco (my sister Cori), go, who's that, and some more. He gets his sippy cup when I ask him to, he gets diapers for me when I ask him to. He claps, snaps, shakes hands, gives high fives, give fist bumps, folds arms for prayers, etc.... That's all I can think of at the moment. Haha.

Mama Lizzy :] 1 child; Texas 5575 posts
10th Jan '13

He puts wet clothes I hand him in the dryer...helps me unload the dishwasher....he puts up his cloth diapers and clothes...He gets his books out...his balls. He knows how to say "Doggy, Daddy, Bye bye and wave, No, eyes, nose, mouth,mine, ball, water, Hi and wave, Mama, Book, Achoo, Outside, Nice, love, shoe, sock, meow, showers, horse, Birdy, Whats that, I see you ( he c***s his head tot he side)....He dances to anything with a beat...he drums on everything...and is starting to keep a beat kinda on his electric drum set. He loves to help.clean....drag the broom around...rub things with towela....he knows the sign for milk. He is obssessed with shoes....he loves his shape sorter
He is constantly on the go...oh but he recently started loving to sit on his lil bench....its soooo cute

Its crazy how much they pick up at this age

10th Jan '13
Quoting Mama Lizzy :]:" He puts wet clothes I hand him in the dryer...helps me unload the dishwasher....he puts up his cloth ... [snip!] ... go...oh but he recently started loving to sit on his lil bench....its soooo cute Its crazy how much they pick up at this age"

My son is obsessed with shoes too! :) We have a bunch of shoes at the front dorr and he's always bringing them to me.

10th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Tavin's Mommy:</b>" My son is obsessed with shoes too! :) We have a bunch of shoes at the front dorr and he's always bringing them to me. "</blockquote>

Crazy shoe babies 8) :D
....he loves to find our shoes and stick them in random places like his toy box or the bath tub :)

10th Jan '13
Quoting Mama Lizzy :]:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Tavin's Mommy:</b>" My son is obsessed with shoes too! :) We ... [snip!] ... Crazy shoe babies 8) :D ....he loves to find our shoes and stick them in random places like his toy box or the bath tub :)"

I always find the tv remotes in the toy box! Haha. Also his toys in the recycling bin. :)

11th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Tavin's Mommy:</b>" I always find the tv remotes in the toy box! Haha. Also his toys in the recycling bin. :)"</blockquote>

They needed to be recycled didnt you know! :) :P

Silly babies :)