9 days late... C.K.I Due September 10 (girl); 2 kids; Texas 13314 posts
11th Jan '13

My period was due around the second. This whole week I've been crampy and had that "leaky" feeling, plus a sore vag. My period still isn't here. I took a test Tue and it was negative. Has anyone else had a pretty normal cycle, then randomly was a few days late one month and ended up not being preg?

BαtMαɳ Secret Bat Cave, FK, Oman 63017 posts
status 11th Jan '13

Yup!! Mine was 2 weeks late and then AF showed her ugly face, mad as all hell.

Faye's Mama 1 child; Springfield, MO, United States 4569 posts
11th Jan '13

Yep.
Happens once or twice a year for me.

Artie Russell Due September 15; Evans Mills, New York 170 posts
11th Jan '13

I'm having the same problem except I haven't tested yet I'm too dare I may see negative that would crush me

Leila ☺ Benny 2 kids; Chalmette, Louisiana 2057 posts
11th Jan '13

I skipped a whole month when I was 4 mos PP and wasn't pregnant. Then in June, (one month before conceiving) I was 5 days late.

C.K.I Due September 10 (girl); 2 kids; Texas 13314 posts
11th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting BαƚMαɳ:</b>" Yup!! Mine was 2 weeks late and then AF showed her ugly face, mad as all hell."</blockquote>

I am hoping for a bfn. Come on, af!

11th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting C&K:</b>" My period was due around the second. This whole week I've been crampy and had that "leaky" feeling, plus ... [snip!] ... negative. Has anyone else had a pretty normal cycle, then randomly was a few days late one month and ended up not being preg?"</blockquote>

Well I hope your pregnant and maybe it hasn't been long enought for it to register yet

BαtMαɳ Secret Bat Cave, FK, Oman 63017 posts
status 11th Jan '13
Quoting C&K:" <blockquote><b>Quoting BαƚMαɳ:</b>" Yup!! Mine was 2 weeks late ... [snip!] ... was 2 weeks late and then AF showed her ugly face, mad as all hell."</blockquote> I am hoping for a bfn. Come on, af!"

If you are that late with no BFP, chances are you aren't pregnant.

11th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting C&K:</b>" My period was due around the second. This whole week I've been crampy and had that "leaky" feeling, plus ... [snip!] ... negative. Has anyone else had a pretty normal cycle, then randomly was a few days late one month and ended up not being preg?"</blockquote>

Well I hope your pregnant and maybe it hasn't been long enought for it to register yet

Aprizzle 2 kids; Colorado 5426 posts
11th Jan '13

i once had a 56 day cycle, almost two months without a period. it was very frustrating and i wasn't pregnant. i ended up going to the OB and getting a prescription for provera to jump start things.

11th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Aprizzle:</b>" i once had a 56 day cycle, almost two months without a period. it was very frustrating and i wasn't pregnant. i ended up going to the OB and getting a prescription for provera to jump start things."</blockquote>

Wow

C.K.I Due September 10 (girl); 2 kids; Texas 13314 posts
11th Jan '13

I got a bfp a few hours after posting this. Thx ladies

11th Jan '13

Just got the BFP