16 pregnant & TwinsMomma13 Due January 20 (twins); Kansas City, Missouri 4 posts
11th Jan '13

Scared crapless.... my babies daddy was in the picture until 2 months ago when he got arrested for armed robbery, he is still in jail and even tho he gets out in a few years he will NEVER see my kids... I have no idea what to do I mean I have a job but I wont be able to work right after I have the babies and I have no other way of support except my parents who are more than willing to help me out, they have reently let me move back in with them so they will be able to help me out a little when the twins get here. I really don't want their help tho, they didn't help me make the babies I don't think they should have to help me raise and support them, is that selfish?
I'm just confused and I only have 2 weeks left if that ahhhhh getting anxious.

*~AngelEyes~* 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Memphis, Tennessee 10398 posts
11th Jan '13

tbh, I'd accept ANY HELP offered to me. I had a baby at 18, lived with my parents... I can understand you not WANTING it, but you're gonna need it. Trust me.

Monkey Nuts Australia 4572 posts
11th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting TwinsMomma13:</b>" Scared crapless.... my babies daddy was in the picture until 2 months ago when he got arrested for armed ... [snip!] ... me raise and support them, is that selfish? I'm just confused and I only have 2 weeks left if that ahhhhh getting anxious. "</blockquote>

So who's going to support them? The government.
Lesigh..

Vile Tramp 2 kids; New York 32363 posts
11th Jan '13

Take your parents help, they offered it, so it's not like you are forcing them to do it.

I like your attitude though, and I understand what you are saying ( I had my first at 15).

Best of luck to you and your twins.

BαtMαɳ Gotham, __, United States 64778 posts
11th Jan '13
Quoting *~AngelEyes~*:" tbh, I'd accept ANY HELP offered to me. I had a baby at 18, lived with my parents... I can understand you not WANTING it, but you're gonna need it. Trust me."

:!:

Good luck to you OP!

⚓Misty⚓ 4 kids; Keenesburg, Colorado 7275 posts
11th Jan '13

Sometimes accepting help is for the best. But don't take advantage of your parents. Are you still in school

Boob Juice Factory. [EBFB 3 kids; Melbourne, Australia 3264 posts
11th Jan '13

I call bullshit.

Eva Marie's Mama 1 child; Albany, New York 728 posts
11th Jan '13

Do you get disability after you have the baby for having to be out work? We get 6 weeks disability coverage, it doesn't pay as good as your normal pay checks but its something. And you're lucky you have supportive parents that want to help, it doesn't mean you're always going to need them to support you but take it if they are offering so that you don't get stressed out about things. You will need financial help and emotional help after the baby when you can't work. I hope the best for you, you can talk to me if you need to!

BαtMαɳ Gotham, __, United States 64778 posts
11th Jan '13
Quoting b**b Juice Factory. [EBFB:" "

Or Really? On what grounds?

Pey and Trista's mommy Due January 5; 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Houston, Texas 42502 posts
11th Jan '13

Let your parents help you! Why not talk to them about helping you until you get out of school and then getting a job and paying them a little rent. Even if it's only 50 dollars a check so you can get stuff for your kiddos at least it shows you appreciate their help.

11th Jan '13
Quoting b**b Juice Factory. [EBFB:"

So because she's a teen who seems to have a pretty mature attitude about this, it simply can't be true huh?

Loretta West [+1] Due March 26; TTC since May 2013; 1 child; Auckland, New Zealand 5955 posts
11th Jan '13
Quoting b**b Juice Factory. [EBFB:" I call bullshit."

Glad someone else said it.

TwinsMomma13 Due January 20 (twins); Kansas City, Missouri 4 posts
11th Jan '13

I am going to high school online through Penn foster.

11th Jan '13
Quoting My Widdle:" Do you get disability after you have the baby for having to be out work? We get 6 weeks disability coverage, ... [snip!] ... help and emotional help after the baby when you can't work. I hope the best for you, you can talk to me if you need to!"

You'd be amazed lol. Ny is one of the few states that require employers to pay for and supply their employees with short term disability. Most states if you want it, you pay for it. :shock:.

11th Jan '13
Quoting TwinsMomma13:" I am going to high school online through Penn foster. "

I give you props. Online schooling is harder then hell! Lol. ( I took online college classes lol).