38 weeks and can't sleep Jenn Barber Due January 24 (boy); 1 child; Bruce Mines, Ontario 2 posts
12th Jan '13

i am 38 weeks pregnant and cannot get comfy at all no matter how i lay my hips and pelvic area are always sore hurts to move, i sleep with a pillow between my legs but it is not helping any more, this is my second pregnancy and i did not have this problem with my first, need tips on how i can get comfy to sleep even a few hours.

Odette Lourens Due August 12 (boy); 1 child; Rotorua, New Zealand 8 posts
12th Jan '13

try a warm bath to try and help the muscles relax but you may want to have your bags packed my daughter came at 39 weeks a v pillow helps other then that get the dad to give you a masage

user banned 2 kids; Georgia 24891 posts
12th Jan '13

do you have a recliner?

----&& 2 kids; Scituate, Rhode Island 3903 posts
12th Jan '13

I just ended up sleeping on the couch, I would scoot two of the cushions apart a little and sleep with my hips in the gap so the cushion itself was supporting my stomach.

MandyM+3 2 kids; Florida 203 posts
12th Jan '13

Im going through the same thing and I wish I had something helpful for you... im miserable and havent slept in almost 3 weeks!!!! Baby will be here soon so maybe you can get a nap in then LOL

White Chocolate Milk 1 child; Chelsea, Alabama 12303 posts
12th Jan '13

A body pillow really helped. It was different for me than just a regular pillow. You can wrap it and it can support your tummy. Mine was a life saver.

Jenn Barber Due January 24 (boy); 1 child; Bruce Mines, Ontario 2 posts
12th Jan '13

no i have no recliners i wish lol and i have tried the bath, i will get my hubby to massage me and see if that works unfortunately i have a couch that has one solid cushion on it and is not very comfy, i am ready for him to come out have everything ready and am trying not to help him along to much lol but thank you all for your advice and i will try them if i can and let you no witch on helps the best