3 Days marisela barrientos Due January 22 (girl); 1 child; Illinois 111 posts
13th Jan '13

And i get to meet my daughter , Im so excited but at the same time so nervous about my c-section :/

♥. 2 kids; making moves in, TX, United States 1114 posts
13th Jan '13

Aw congrats & good luck with everything<3

user banned 2 kids; New York 34017 posts
13th Jan '13

Why are you having a c-section?

Lacey.Rose 33 kids; Edmonton, Alberta 869 posts
13th Jan '13

That's my due date!! I hope you have a good experience with it. Enjoy your new bundle. Mine is stubbornly snuggling inside my uterus still :(

marisela barrientos Due January 22 (girl); 1 child; Illinois 111 posts
13th Jan '13
Quoting J u l i a .:" Aw congrats & good luck with everything<3 "

Thank you so much :)

13th Jan '13

Im having a c-section b.c i had a previous with my first and also ill be 39 weeks & my doc already scheduled it :)
im not even dialating at ALL as well !

user banned 2 kids; New York 34017 posts
13th Jan '13
Quoting marisela barrientos:" Im having a c-section b.c i had a previous with my first and also ill be 39 weeks & my doc already scheduled it :) im not even dialating at ALL as well !"

ooh. good luck! i'd hate to have one :(

13th Jan '13
Quoting Lacey.Rose:" That's my due date!! I hope you have a good experience with it. Enjoy your new bundle. Mine is stubbornly snuggling inside my uterus still :("

thanks im just kinda nervous doing this all over my daughter will be 4 in may . so im starting all over lol well i wish you the best :)

13th Jan '13
Quoting JiLLiAN.:" ooh. good luck! i'd hate to have one :("

13th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting marisela barrientos:</b>" thanks im just kinda nervous doing this all over my daughter will be 4 in may . so im starting all over lol well i wish you the best :)"</blockquote>

I'm lucky I had so much recent practice with my niece. But I'm sure you'll do fine momma!! I'm sure it will all come back to you when they put her in your arms :)

13th Jan '13

Thanks im hoping it all does im so excited & cant wait is lacey rose your name ? im naming my baby girl Leah Rose <3

13th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting marisela barrientos:</b>" Thanks im hoping it all does im so excited & cant wait is lacey rose your name ? im naming my baby girl Leah Rose <3"</blockquote>

Yes its my first and middle names. And that's a really pretty name. My middle name was my nanny's middle name. We're naming our little girl Shyla Hope Marie. I'm hoping this little girl comes out before the end of next weekend I'm so impatient :( I'm also sick of people asking me every hour or so if she's here yet, or how I'm feeling. Its probably just hormones lol.

13th Jan '13

lol i was feeling the same way until my doc told me i was having my daughter on the 16th , Now im just patiently waiting :) & aww i like the name my 1st i named her lillyanna marie . so i stayed in the Ls lol but hopefully everything turns out the way you want it :)

13th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting marisela barrientos:</b>" lol i was feeling the same way until my doc told me i was having my daughter on the 16th , Now im just ... [snip!] ... name my 1st i named her lillyanna marie . so i stayed in the Ls lol but hopefully everything turns out the way you want it :)"</blockquote>

Those are cute. Marie was my boyfriends moms middle name so we're naming baby after her because they were close. I hope your c-section goes well... I'm terrified I'll need one and I really don't want one. But my doc told me that unless its an absolute emergency. So I'm hoping it all goes well!!