32 weeks pregnant and extreme anxiety and depression Britta Waller Due March 8; 1 child; High Point, North Carolina 36 posts
13th Jan '13

Any advice you ladies could give would be very appreciated. Please be kind as i really don't wanna be judged. I am 32 weeks pregnant and have an almost five year old. I recently found out my fiance has been pursuing women yet again on Facebook. I've been dealing with this for quite a while now but thought it has stopped. He is creating fake profiles and adding these women ,getting their numbers and sexting. He is telling women he is single. I mean i am 8 months pregnant and really need support right now. I can't discuss anything with him as he will not open up to me,he just keeps telling me he loves me.He lies,cheats,and steals. Honestly his behavior has really taken it's toll on me. I'm starting to have extreme anxiety and depression. Im not talking hormones here,i'm talking being short of breath,feeling dizzy and crying uncontrolablley at any given random moment. I've talked with my dad about all this as we are real close. My family lives 600 miles away. I've told my dad what im feeling and he just says "get tough" or it's just hormones. I truly believe what im going through is tearing me apart as i feel i may have to be a single mother of two kids. I am not getting any emotional support from my man. He just tells me he doesn't know why he does what he does. We don't discuss this at aLL. He walks off and closes himself off. Because of that i end up holding evertyhing in and blow up later on. I really miss my family and some of my friend are an d hour away but im ashamed to tell them what im feeeling. I don't have a relationship with this mans mother. She is 70 and she just kinda does her own thing. and she doesn't call and check up on me or nothing. I don't feel as if i can go to her to talk. What im saying is i feel alone. I am taking my frustrations out on my son sometimes{yelling] and it's not fair to him. I am not eating well or even have much of an appetite. I am not sleeping much at all either because of all this. I can't seem to calm my head down. On top of it all,the girl that was gonna give me a baby shower told me today to find someone else because she is too busy. As it was her idea to fully plan it out in the begining. I feel like i can't trust anyone and that everyone is against me lately and that no one really understands. I go to my prenatal check up tomorrow and i feel i should discuss this to my doctor as i do not want this stress and anxiety to effect my unborn baby girl Ella. Im feeling really low lately and i feel it's getting out of hand. What should i say to my doc. I mean,how should i broach the subject . I am so embarrassed. Please help...

zombie. 2 kids; Leadville, Colorado 23606 posts
13th Jan '13

id just say you're becoming very depressed because of personal issues and are afraid it's going to effect your baby.

then leave his worthless ass and go back to your family.

Britta Waller Due March 8; 1 child; High Point, North Carolina 36 posts
13th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting zombie.:</b>" id just say you're becoming very depressed because of personal issues and are afraid it's going to effect your baby. then leave his worthless ass and go back to your family. "</blockquote>

Thank for your input. Do you think there is anything I can take while
Pregnant? I mean I know I can ask the doc tomorrow but am still courious. Just don't wanna look like an idiot in front of the doctor. I also am embarrassed because I'm sure I may break down and bawl my eyes out.

zombie. 2 kids; Leadville, Colorado 23606 posts
13th Jan '13
Quoting Britta Waller:" <blockquote><b>Quoting zombie.:</b>" id just say you're becoming very depressed because ... [snip!] ... wanna look like an idiot in front of the doctor. I also am embarrassed because I'm sure I may break down and bawl my eyes out."

yeah, there are a few different meds for depression while pregnant. class b and c. positive outweighs the negative at that point.