4 disney movies for $1 user banned
14th Jan '13

Is anyone interested in joining the disney movie club? You pay $1 to sign up, you get 4 disney movies for 25 cent each and shipping is free. You just have to agree to buy 5 dvd's from the website within 2 years.

I got the girls 4 movies... tangled, handy manny, toy story 2 and tinkerbell!

You also get discounts on movies if you get their featured titles, which they'll send you in the mail asking if you want to accept it or decline it.

If you want to sign up, PM me so that I can put in your info (I need your first and last name and your email address) and they'll send you an e-mail to the link to sign up.

Layla's Momma ♥ 17 kids; California 4457 posts
14th Jan '13

I bet it would be cheaper to buy them at Walmart.

user banned 3 kids; Portland, Michigan 15675 posts
15th Jan '13
Quoting Layla's Momma ♥:" I bet it would be cheaper to buy them at Walmart."

It's $19 for a movie at regular price and then like 20 something for the blu-ray... isn't that what it cost at Walmart? Except at Walmart you don't get the four dvd's for a dollar or discounts for being a disney club member, haha.

lise ♡ 1 child; 1 angel baby; Cold, Ol, Canada 63081 posts
status 15th Jan '13

I signed up for it when Lin was small, they sent me bills every month for $20-30 for a movie.

user banned 3 kids; Portland, Michigan 15675 posts
15th Jan '13
Quoting Aria Montgomery ♥:" I signed up for it when Lin was small, they sent me bills every month for $20-30 for a movie. "

Really? I've been signed up for a month, they haven't billed me yet. They probably billed you because you didn't reply to the featured title. If you don't decline it, they'll send it to you and bill you for it.