1 month PP belly! *pic* NatashaHarper 1 child; Guildford, United Kingdom 687 posts
15th Jan '13

(sorry about poor picture quality)

My beautiful daughter was born on 12/12/2012 so I am 1 month and 3 days PP and I thought I would share a picture of my belleh!

I have always been overweight and had confidence issues so I was concerned when I got pregnant. However I am on such a high at the moment! I fit into clothes that I didn't fit into before I was pregnant and I feel so good about myself! I have been walking everyday and eating healthy and it's double benefit because I am exclusively breastfeeding so my baby girl is getting all the goodness :D

I'm still quite chubby but I am so proud of the way I look now and i'm going to keep working at it :D

<a href=image_zpsb7408ff8.jpeg" />

user banned Lesbos, Greece 95211 posts
15th Jan '13

Yay! Good job!

The self-confidence feels amazing, doesn't it?

NatashaHarper 1 child; Guildford, United Kingdom 687 posts
15th Jan '13
Quoting Saffy Sly:" Yay! Good job! The self-confidence feels amazing, doesn't it?"

Thank you!

Yes I love it! I can walk down the street without looking at the floor all the time :D

Jax 3 kids; Sydney, NS, Australia 2888 posts
15th Jan '13

Ugh jealous lol

I feel great, but then I walk past a mirror and I'm snapped back to reality lol

Keep up the good work :)

NatashaHarper 1 child; Guildford, United Kingdom 687 posts
15th Jan '13
Quoting J&T+3:" Ugh jealous lol I feel great, but then I walk past a mirror and I'm snapped back to reality lol Keep up the good work :)"

You're only 2 weeks PP though, if I remember rightly???
You'll get there, chin up mamma!

Thank you :)

Jax 3 kids; Sydney, NS, Australia 2888 posts
15th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting NatashaHarper:</b>" You're only 2 weeks PP though, if I remember rightly??? You'll get there, chin up mamma! Thank you :) "</blockquote>

Yes 2 weeks lol. I know it's still early days, I just wish it were more instant :)