18 week belly Cordelia's Mom 33 kids; Bakersfield, California 3685 posts
19th Jan '13

Do you think I'm showing yet or still in that "you just look fat/bloated" phase?
Here's 7 weeks
7w5.jpgHere's 17
17weeks_zpsfac01d98.jpgand 18
17w6_zpsb5b35e7a.jpgBe nice please! Lol

I'm actually a virgin Due June 9; 1 child; Oregon 18466 posts
19th Jan '13

I see a tiny bump.. kind of hard to tell.

Kissmybuttt Due April 26 (girl); Kentucky 12 posts
19th Jan '13

People you know, know what you usually look like so you're showing. If you want it to be more obvious to others (like I do lol) then buy a few maternity shirts. They emphasize the bump and MAKE you look pregnant rather than just bloated of whatever. When you lay down your stomach still sinks like normal but other than that it looks like a pregnant belly to me.

Cordelia's Mom 33 kids; Bakersfield, California 3685 posts
19th Jan '13
Quoting Ali5900:" People you know, know what you usually look like so you're showing. If you want it to be more obvious ... [snip!] ... of whatever. When you lay down your stomach still sinks like normal but other than that it looks like a pregnant belly to me."

It definitely seems more noticeable in person. My SO says I look pregnant but it never seems to show in pictures.

19th Jan '13

Same here and I'm a few days past 17 weeks. I either look smaller or larger than I am. Makes me wanna push it out for pictures lol.

Cordelia's Mom 33 kids; Bakersfield, California 3685 posts
19th Jan '13
Quoting Ali5900:" Same here and I'm a few days past 17 weeks. I either look smaller or larger than I am. Makes me wanna push it out for pictures lol."

Lol. I can see where the bump even starts to push out in person but in pictures it looks nothing like what I see! Grr. Lol

19th Jan '13

My midwife told me they really start to grow at 17-18 weeks so just give it a few more weeks. We're anxious for it now but will be miserable when our feet are like bowling balls lol.