33 weeks today :D Due 12th March :) Due March 11; Londonderry, United Kingdom 218 posts
23rd Jan '13

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b487/mummytobexx/ArcSoft_Image119_zps87009fa6.jpg

ScienceGeekMomma TTC since Aug 2013; 1 child; New Brunswick 104 posts
23rd Jan '13

That's a beautiful bump, momma! I'm due the week before you, so we could very well be posing our L&D stories around the same time :P How's your pregnancy been going? I have to say that I feel extremely lucky as this is my first and I haven't felt better (besides the heartburn...)

Due 12th March :) Due March 11; Londonderry, United Kingdom 218 posts
23rd Jan '13
Quoting ScienceGeekMomma:" That's a beautiful bump, momma! I'm due the week before you, so we could very well be posing our L&D ... [snip!] ... been going? I have to say that I feel extremely lucky as this is my first and I haven't felt better (besides the heartburn...)"

Thank you :D yeah we could well be how exciting :) yeah im feeling brilliant at the start i had quite bad sickness but after that all cleared away its been great im starting to get very tired now, do you know what your having?? x

23rd Jan '13

I had bad morning sickness at first too. That was the only indication I had that I might be pregnant and a friend encouraged me to take a HPT. I was so shocked that it was positive, and even more shocked to find out I was already starting my 2nd trimester LOL!

We're 80% sure we're having a girl - she's been shy each time we tried to check and kept her legs closed. Daddy was very proud of that fact, and said "that's MY girl - you keep them like that for the next 30 years!" LOL However, we've had 4 different doctors/nurses/ultrasound techs tell us that they say 3 lines and that it sure looked "girly", so I assume they're right.

Are you keeping it a surprise?

23rd Jan '13
Quoting ScienceGeekMomma:" I had bad morning sickness at first too. That was the only indication I had that I might be pregnant ... [snip!] ... techs tell us that they say 3 lines and that it sure looked "girly", so I assume they're right. Are you keeping it a surprise?"

I found out i was pregnant when i was 6 weeks :) I wasn't sick until like a week after that then i was sick non stop until about 13 weeks i also had really bad sciatic nerve i couldn't walk or anything was really sore
No i wasn't planning to keep it a surprise but on the day of my 20 week scan the legs were crossed so we couldn't find out im really frustrated not knowing lol but i have a growth scan 2moro so might ask the doctor to have a look then :) Haha thats so funny my partner would say something like that too lol

23rd Jan '13
Quoting Due 12th March :):" I found out i was pregnant when i was 6 weeks :) I wasn't sick until like a week after that then i was ... [snip!] ... scan 2moro so might ask the doctor to have a look then :) Haha thats so funny my partner would say something like that too lol"

My SO lived in Limerick for many years, so maybe it's an Irish thing? LOL

23rd Jan '13
Quoting ScienceGeekMomma:" My SO lived in Limerick for many years, so maybe it's an Irish thing? LOL"

Yeah could be :D