20 month old sleep help Kaylee's mommy (4 days) 2 kids; New York 1821 posts
25th Jan '13

I am going crazy. My 20 Minh old has never slept through the nght. All she does is scream and cry. I have tried letting her cry it out but she just makes her self sick. I have tried not giving her a nap. I have given her tylonel and oragel in case she is in pain. I don't know what else to do. I'm so exhausted from not getting any sleep. She's up all night long. Please help!

jen black 2 kids; California 1114 posts
25th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Kaylee's mommy (4 days):</b>" I am going crazy. My 20 Minh old has never slept through the nght. All she does is scream and cry. I ... [snip!] ... is in pain. I don't know what else to do. I'm so exhausted from not getting any sleep. She's up all night long. Please help!"</blockquote>

Lol I just posted almost the exact same thing!!!!! Its hard to not know how to help.

Kaylee's mommy (4 days) 2 kids; New York 1821 posts
25th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting jen black:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Kaylee's mommy (4 days):</b>" I am going crazy. My 20 Minh old ... [snip!] ... long. Please help!"</blockquote> Lol I just posted almost the exact same thing!!!!! Its hard to not know how to help."</blockquote>

:( I know I hate listening to her cry but I am always so tired. She should be sleeping through the night and I can count on 1 hand the number of times she has