37 weeks and 4 days.feeling nauseated and really bad heart b Ariel Buzanowski Due February 11; McKinney, Texas 4 posts
26th Jan '13

okay, when I hit 36 weeks,heart burn went away for the most part, it was really bad before, I would have it everyday and all night really bad.but the last two weeks have been great till yesterday.I ate and started to feel bad so I layed down. I immediately felt like I was going to throw up if I even moved an inch. So I took a nap and woke up to really bad heart burn and still feeling bad, a friend said she got sick like that a couple days before she went into labor. I was curious if this happen to anyone else.and I've slept on and off today and ate tums and its still bad..:(

JOJO&DANI 2 kids; Nebraska 2475 posts
26th Jan '13

Maybe u over ate or layed down too soon after eating was it spicy ? I dint experiance that before labor but every pregnancy is different try taking some heartburn medicine and sit up instead of laying down call nurse to see what medication u can take usually they wana see u when u have really bad contractions or water breaks or if u have bleeding otherwise they send u home oh and also if baby has not moved for awhile ur so close good luck

Ariel Buzanowski Due February 11; McKinney, Texas 4 posts
26th Jan '13

I ate just a couple pieces of toast, and I ate tums (for heart burn) I didn't immediately lay down in was up for an hour at most,also my baby is moving a lot. she is very active all the time.

Boobo&bugs Due September 24; 1 child; Simpsonville, South Carolina 5609 posts
26th Jan '13

From about 35 weeks on I felt really ill anytime I ate. Because dd was taking up so much room. Just a few bites of something and I was regretting my decision. The heart burn your getting I would say is because you are lying down right after eating. Try taking a shower or a walk. Do not lay down after eating! I had heartburn so bad I threw up and cried about it for the whole last month. It's just the end of pregnancy not labor. Usually the sickness women get before labor is loose stools and nauseousness