37 wks feels like babys going to fall out?!! Valentines day baby girl Due February 13 (girl); 34 kids; Weirton, West Virginia 66 posts
27th Jan '13

i woke up this morning with alot of pressure down there..its hard to walk and feels like shes going to fall out...she dropped at 34 weeks and it didnt feel like this..whats going on here? im freaking out cuz i have a schedualed csection in 2 weeks

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 65109 posts
27th Jan '13

The pressure is normal. I highly doubt the baby is going to fall out, and if it does, congrats on the fastest labor ever!

miss.Amandalyn 3 kids; Saskatchewan 1274 posts
27th Jan '13
Quoting Squeaky McGee [13 wks]:" The pressure is normal. I highly doubt the baby is going to fall out, and if it does, congrats on the fastest labor ever!"

lol

Guyana 160 posts
27th Jan '13

Lol I think it's normal. I had the same thing, felt like I was walking with a watermelon between my legs. It's uncomfortable but I think it's pretty normal.

WV Momma+2 girls :) Due February 8; 2 kids; West Virginia 2071 posts
27th Jan '13

I've felt like that for weeks now. My pelvis literally feels shattered. It sucks. We've only got a little longer to go though :D

lacTAYtor. ☮ 3 kids; North Carolina 4496 posts
27th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Squeaky McGee [13 wks]:</b>" The pressure is normal. I highly doubt the baby is going to fall out, and if it does, congrats on the fastest labor ever!"</blockquote>

Baha, right! I wish it was that easy.

JustMe&MyThree 3 kids; Chicago, Illinois 515 posts
27th Jan '13

I've had that feeling for a few weeks now and he has yet to fall out so I think we're safe OP. It's just pressure from the baby being low. And don't think it means you're going to go into labor early either. Like I said... I've been having that exact feeling for weeks now and he's still hanging in there strong.