30 weeks and? Tori Ray Due April 2; 1 child; Tampa, Florida 13 posts
27th Jan '13

I'm a little over 30 weeks pregnant with my second son and woke up about 2 am this morning feeling overly nauseous. Managed not to vomit, but it was so overwhelming that is actually kind of hurt. I didn't really have any morning sickness with this pregnancy either. I'm wondering if it's normal to get nauseous this late in the game? Cause I don't recall getting this feeling while I was pregnant with my first son this late, but the morning sickness with his was horrible. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has an idea if it's normal..since it's sunday I can't just call my doctor and ask. TIA!

Novelidea 2 kids; Louisiana 1217 posts
27th Jan '13

I've been having some nausea off and on for the last two weeks. I think it's fairly normal to get some bouts every now and then. I wouldn't worry too much, unless it's affecting your eating.

Aprizzle 2 kids; Colorado 5426 posts
27th Jan '13

have you had any further nausea or diarrhea? it could be the stomach flu.

Tori Ray Due April 2; 1 child; Tampa, Florida 13 posts
27th Jan '13

Since waking up with morning with it, no i've felt as normal as my body has let me lately.

----&& 2 kids; Scituate, Rhode Island 3903 posts
27th Jan '13

I had MS until 25wks and then it kicked back in about 2wks ago...its not bad just really random. Most days I feel ok and then others not so much and it strikes at odd times of the day.