17+3 and nervous Dorothy Martinez 5 kids; Pennsylvania 121 posts
28th Jan '13

Okay so here's the deal. I am 17+3 with baby #5. After having baby number 4 at 36 weeks and having complications due to a parital placental abruption at 30weeks.. I am freaking out! 2 years before I got PG with #4 I had a cone biopsy removing 3/4's of my cervix due to HGISL (High Grade Interpatheal Squamous Lesions) during delivery of #4 I had to have my cervix stretched due to scar tissue. that was 9 months ago. and here I am 4 months pregnant with baby number 5. Anyway I am dealing with cramping in my stomach and a lot of lower back pain. I am scared that my cervix is trying to open due to the weight of the baby on it. I don't have an appointment for 2 weeks... have any other moms had a cone biopsy and delivered without complications after the fact?

Little G's Mama Due December 23 (boy); 1 child; Pennsylvania 6164 posts
28th Jan '13

the cramping could be that you're dehydrated, are you drinking enough. and it could also mean a UTI. You can always call the office and let them know whats happening, they could probably fit you in or tell you to go to L&D

Black Cat 1 child; Marvel, PA, United States 3827 posts
28th Jan '13

What does 17+3 mean?

Mrs.O! 18 kids; your moms ass, HI, United States 21738 posts
status 28th Jan '13

I've never had anything like that happen to me but I would go to L&D and tell them what you had done and what your concern is as of right now, maybe they can get you in for an emergency appointment with your doctor and she/he can put you on bed rest..how many babies do you want because if it were me after this baby I'd have my tubes tied just so I wouldn't have to worry.

Livin' like Lary 1 child; 2 angel babies; Elizabeth, WV, United States 6168 posts
28th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Miss Brittany:</b>" What does 17+3 mean?"</blockquote>

I was thinking 17 weeks 3 days?

Black Cat 1 child; Marvel, PA, United States 3827 posts
28th Jan '13
Quoting Venus Penis Trap.
Dorothy Martinez 5 kids; Pennsylvania 121 posts
28th Jan '13

17 weeks 3 days pregnant Miss Brittany. Thanks Mrs. O & Little G's Mama... I am going to call when the hubby comes home from work. We are finished after this baby. The baby was pure accident one we will welcome with love but we weren't trying we were using condoms and it broke.. one time... just one time and I got pregnant so we are saying this was supposed to happen. this baby is gift and we will love and care for him or her. I will not go under the knife though, so... I plan on getting my IUD put back in.

Little G's Mama Due December 23 (boy); 1 child; Pennsylvania 6164 posts
28th Jan '13
Quoting Dorothy Martinez:" 17 weeks 3 days pregnant Miss Brittany. Thanks Mrs. O & Little G's Mama... I am going to call when ... [snip!] ... and we will love and care for him or her. I will not go under the knife though, so... I plan on getting my IUD put back in."

hope things work out for you mama!

Dorothy Martinez 5 kids; Pennsylvania 121 posts
1st Feb '13

Thanks! =) Cramping has subsided so I will safe bet say that it was dehydration! I drink so much in one day I don't possibly see how but with drinking a few extra glasses of water a day it has eased and then fully vanished!