11 dpo neg.test mamato1boy1girl Due May 23 (boy); 2 kids; Englewood, OH, United States 3295 posts
28th Jan '13

I'm 11 dpo and tested negitive this morning. AF is due the 31st. Does this mean im for sure not pregnant? I tested today cause I'm having very sore breasts and feel exhausted.

user banned TTC since Apr 2014; 2 kids; Middelfart, Denmark 15320 posts
28th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting mamato1boy1girl:</b>" I'm 11 dpo and tested negitive this morning. AF is due the 31st. Does this mean im for sure not pregnant? I tested today cause I'm having very sore breasts and feel exhausted."</blockquote>

Unfortunately those are also period symptoms.

mamato1boy1girl Due May 23 (boy); 2 kids; Englewood, OH, United States 3295 posts
28th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Red Bottom:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting mamato1boy1girl:</b>" I'm 11 dpo and tested negitive this morning. ... [snip!] ... cause I'm having very sore breasts and feel exhausted."</blockquote> Unfortunately those are also period symptoms."</blockquote>

Im hoping my period comes lol but those arent normal prriod symptoms for me personally.

*Momma of 3 Princesses* 3 kids; 1 angel baby; Berryville, Arkansas 527 posts
28th Jan '13

I tested 1 day after AF was due and was negative. Waited 1 week exactly, still no AF so tested again and got my BFP but was still sooo faint. Could just be early. And use FMU to be more accurate

Chuck Norris TTC since Jan 2013; 3 kids; 3 angel babies; Fairbanks, AK, United States 18865 posts
28th Jan '13

All you can really do is wait and see if af shows and test then if she doesn't.
Even then, with being on bc, it can screw with our bodies and mess up our cycles. Its been 69 days since my last period... still no signs of af after two missed periods. Negative tests each week though. Sometimes our bodies just get thrown off by things. Cycles change (I think if I remember right, once a year or so... I'm sure every now and then we can have strange symptoms too. One or two periods I had crazy sore nipples around the time of af's arrival... and that isnt norm for me either. Good luck.