9 1/2 hours to go :) MommyCarter♥1315 1 child; 1 angel baby; Dalton, Georgia 832 posts
30th Jan '13

In 9 1/2 hours I will be in the hospital ready for my induction to start :) So ready to meet my baby girl. Just wish this day would go by faster. It's already 2:30 though so I can't really complain. Hoping she doesn't take her sweet time getting here. I think she'll be here around this time tomorrow but we'll see. Trying to make sure (again) that I have everything ready for her arrival. I think she's ready cause she's been moving all day long :) Wish me luck ladies <3

user banned 3 kids; Lincoln, Alabama 10353 posts
30th Jan '13

Good luck. Hope you have a easy labor

Blythe. 1 child; Indiana 22317 posts
30th Jan '13

eat all you can now. Sometimes they won't let you eat once you're there

MommyCarter♥1315 1 child; 1 angel baby; Dalton, Georgia 832 posts
30th Jan '13
Quoting Blythe.:" eat all you can now. Sometimes they won't let you eat once you're there"

Thanks :) I'm definitely going to eat before I go in. I don't want to eat too much though because enema's are routine at my hospital and I already know I'll be getting one sometime after I arrive there (not looking forward to it but it is what it is)

Blythe. 1 child; Indiana 22317 posts
30th Jan '13
Quoting C + I = Maci ♥:" Thanks :) I'm definitely going to eat before I go in. I don't want to eat too much though because enema's ... [snip!] ... hospital and I already know I'll be getting one sometime after I arrive there (not looking forward to it but it is what it is)"

you can't refuse?