37 weeks and sex Ariel McLeod 2 kids; Oconto Falls, Wisconsin 15 posts
30th Jan '13

ok so probably unlike most mamas at my stage, I have ask the energy in the world and my big thing is having sex. I am feeling up to sex all day every day, but my problem is the husband. he makes it feel like sex is a job, I can't get him to do it at all, he'll go all day teasing me then at night when I'm ready he makes up excuses to shy r he doesn't want to do it! the other night he said "... let's just get this done and over with" like its something he didn't even want to do, like he is pushing himself to do it.

how do I cope with no sex when I'm all amped up and ready and the husband wants nothing to do with it? I tried talking to him about it and he just beats around the Bush, making up excuses or changes the subject. what do I do??

Naturally Alternative 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Lafayette, Louisiana 6304 posts
30th Jan '13

Get a toy and masturbate?

deleted13 Turkey 135 posts
30th Jan '13

Maybe you could try a toy :p if you are comfortable with that

DeanJade&Mak's Mom 3 kids; Covina, CA, United States 8822 posts
30th Jan '13

Maybe he's uncomfortable...

My 1st sons dad didnt want to have sex with me when I started showing, it weirded him out... attraction is a huge part of my sexlife, if I'm not attracted I can't and won't do it...

Mama BooBoo(: 1 child; South Carolina 640 posts
30th Jan '13

well yeah what they said, masturbate? lol. i mean there isn't much you can do if he isn't willing to do it. maybe you could just start teasing him and get him all worked up lol.

MiddayHavoc 1 child; Louisiana 740 posts
30th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting DeanJade&Maksims Momma:</b>" Maybe he's uncomfortable... My 1st sons dad didnt want to have sex with me when I started showing, it ... [snip!] ... started showing, it weirded him out... attraction is a huge part of my sexlife, if I'm not attracted I can't and won't do it..."</blockquote>

This. I think a lot of men are weirded out by the big belly during sex, they don't want to hurt you or the baby, etc. I would just give myself a hand (lol) and not worry too much about it unless your sex life doesn't go back to semi-normal after the baby.

Ariel McLeod 2 kids; Oconto Falls, Wisconsin 15 posts
30th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mama BooBoo(::</b>" well yeah what they said, masturbate? lol. i mean there isn't much you can do if he isn't willing to do it. maybe you could just start teasing him and get him all worked up lol."</blockquote>

lol, tried that to. he just pushes me away and tells me to knock it off.. he gets mad sometimes to if I try anything on him

Mama BooBoo(: 1 child; South Carolina 640 posts
1st Feb '13
Quoting Ariel McLeod:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Mama BooBoo(::</b>" well yeah what they said, masturbate? lol. ... [snip!] ... lol, tried that to. he just pushes me away and tells me to knock it off.. he gets mad sometimes to if I try anything on him"

well then! i would just start crying, make him feel bad(; lol.