6 month old and fever Chellie Due September 19; 2 kids; Vegas, Nv, United States 4204 posts
30th Jan '13

My six momth old is teething. He also has been feeling really warm all day so i took his temp and it is between 101.5 and 102.0. It is different each time i check. That is from his arm pit. He has been sleeping most of the day and when he isnt he is eating or screaming. I have no tylenol to give him and DH is at work with the stroller so I cant even walk. DS has goosebumps but is burning up. Anything else i can do till DH geta home?

Sorry for errors i am on my phone.

Wife and Mommy of 4 4 kids; California 804 posts
30th Jan '13

You can give him a lukewarm bath to try and bring the fever down.

Chellie Due September 19; 2 kids; Vegas, Nv, United States 4204 posts
30th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mommy to 4 Angels :):</b>" You can give him a lukewarm bath to try and bring the fever down."</blockquote>

I will try. He tends to scream though with going in the water and i dont want my toddler to wake up.

30th Jan '13

Maybe try to put a washcloth on his forehead?

30th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mommy to 4 Angels :):</b>" Maybe try to put a washcloth on his forehead?"</blockquote>

Ou think i could put it on his body?
I can do that. Do y

30th Jan '13

You can put it on his body too, just make sure that it's lukewarm :)

30th Jan '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Mommy to 4 Angels :):</b>" You can put it on his body too, just make sure that it's lukewarm :)"</blockquote>

He doesnt like that either... my poor baby my oldest never got sick and my baby this is the 4th time now:(