Reply
KNZ. 3 kids; Washington 59253 posts
2nd Feb '13
Quoting Commander Shepard:" We spend all of our time together."


repeat question:



how does that work? like, everything you need/want to do is in the same room of what he needs/wants to do?

Sarah ♥ K&K 2 kids; South Land, CA, United States 118570 posts
status 2nd Feb '13

When hes home we spend about 80% of our time together, either as a family or just the two of us. The other 20% hes riding his Harley with his boys or I'm out running errands, getting a mani/pedi, at the movies with friends

SR ♥ 1 child; V, AR, United States 7869 posts
2nd Feb '13

Most of the weekend. He works all day and goes to bed early throughout the week. So on the weekend, we do things together. He watches TV and I spend time on the computer, so we're in the same room. We run errands together, etc.

Good Queen Bess 2 kids; Ontario 45869 posts
2nd Feb '13

Sometimes I feel like we spend too much time together. We spend several hours a day (either just the two of us or as a family).



It's unusual for him to be out, but he is on a date tonight (long story that some of you may have heard before).....so, I'm in my pjs, eating popcorn and watching the Hunger Games.

♥ Rhienn ♥ 18 kids; California 11462 posts
2nd Feb '13

We have wknds off
We are together all the time
We get up and have breakfast, clean, whatever we do to get ready and then we go and buy what we need, acceccories, etc. Have lunch once in a while and then come home, hang out, movies, drinks.. Etc

KNZ. 3 kids; Washington 59253 posts
2nd Feb '13
Quoting Sarah Bare-ah♡:" When hes home we spend about 80% of our time together, either as a family or just the two of us. The ... [snip!] ... The other 20% hes riding his Harley with his boys or I'm out running errands, getting a mani/pedi, at the movies with friends"


do you guys just switch who's watching the kiddos then while the other's out?
i have the kids with me 100% of the time, so like, he goes out to a hockey game til forever with a buddy, and i have the kids- then like, i run to the store for one thing- and i take the kids.

KNZ. 3 kids; Washington 59253 posts
2nd Feb '13
Quoting ♥ Rhienn ♥:" We have wknds off We are together all the time We get up and have breakfast, clean, whatever we do to ... [snip!] ... we go and buy what we need, acceccories, etc. Have lunch once in a while and then come home, hang out, movies, drinks.. Etc"


is everything on the same story of the house or do you guys just....follow where the other goes?

Mandy Schlatterer Due March 27 (girl); 2 kids; New Port Richey, Florida 1432 posts
2nd Feb '13

We have a small house, but.. When he's not working, we're either spending time with our son, we do meals together, we go places/ do activities together sometimes, he plays a lot of video games, and were in close physical proximity most if the time, not always interacting. He tends to be selfish, it's pretty much that he'll spend time with me any time I want.. As long as we're doing what he wants. Sometimes that's stuff I don't like much, such as video games, or it can be a nice family walk in the nature trail :) I can't complain much

Klaus 2 kids; Mississippi 23882 posts
status 2nd Feb '13

He's here two out of every four weekends. We spend the entire weekend together, although sometimes we aren't really interacting. Like he will be working on his computer and I will be on mine. But I'm a SAHM and he works offshore, so when he's off work we have 14 straight days together. We don't have to smush it into the weekends

user banned Altadena, California 11084 posts
2nd Feb '13

I don't know what house size has to do with anything. My husband and I have a pretty big size and we spend a lot of time together.



The kids go to bed at 8 so we have from 8 to whenever we go to bed together, than we have family days. He has a "man cave" I'll go sit with him or call him to come hang out with me. I would say when we are home we spend 75% of the time together.

KNZ. 3 kids; Washington 59253 posts
2nd Feb '13
Quoting speaktruth2powr:" Sometimes I feel like we spend too much time together. We spend several hours a day (either just the ... [snip!] ... (long story that some of you may have heard before).....so, I'm in my pjs, eating popcorn and watching the Hunger Games."


mine almost never "goes out" (going out is like, going to a hockey game, or going to practice, etc)
but it's almost like when we're all home we just go to opposite floors of the other.
the only time we're on the same floor is meals, when i'm cleaning the floor he's on, and sometimes we'll all watch a movie together.
the kids just go to whatever floor i'm on.

Bob Wehadababyitsaboy Due September 5 (girl); 2 kids; 4 angel babies; California 30114 posts
status 2nd Feb '13

we spend most of our time together unless he's sleeping otherwise we're always together.

eKnuckles Due February 13; Florida 3471 posts
2nd Feb '13

We always spend time with the family on his day off, and at the same time he is usually working on some sort of project with his cousins (like fixing his boat up *Sigh*). So basically from like 8pm until we pass out a little bit later. He works from 10:30am to midnight or 1 every day except the weekends.

Kaibutsu 1 child; Virginia 3525 posts
2nd Feb '13

Does being in the same room together but not really doing something together count? He'll usually be on his laptop and I'll either be with LO or cleaning or on my laptop, but we will generally be in the same room together.

♥ Rhienn ♥ 18 kids; California 11462 posts
2nd Feb '13
Quoting KNZ.:" is everything on the same story of the house or do you guys just....follow where the other goes? "


We have a 2story
When hes sleeping, i clean up the room and get the kids and i ready
When hes up, we go downstairs and have breakfast and clean, he gets ready and were out.
Towards the night, im asleep by about 8 since i nurse my Lo and knock out while nursing and hes up till god knows what time. Those are days, im super sleepy though