I'm 10dpo and just went and bought a double pack of FRER. Should I wait a few days or just go ahead and take one? Symptoms so far: sore b**bs, backache, heartburn, fatigue, and headache.
go for it :) if it doesnt show up test again in a few days
Yes, because you won't stop thinking about it until you do.
I did one Sunday at 9 dpo and got nothing. I did one today at 11 Dpo and got a BFP! Its faint but its there. I'd wait till morning if I were you.
Thanks ladies, I'm going to take one in the morning! Will let you know how it goes.
Tested this morning BFN :(