8 year old lashed 25 times by clerk draven 5 kids; Florida 724 posts
5th Feb '13
SpaceCowgirl Due December 21; 3 kids; Oregon 20240 posts
5th Feb '13

Obviously the clerk was in the wrong, but it sounds like the kid was a little a*****e.

THE Draco Malfoy 2 kids; Tennessee 20269 posts
status 5th Feb '13
Quoting draven:" http://www.khou.com/news/Store-clerk-spanks-8-year-old-kid-25-times-with-a-belt-189810131.html"

i can't get the page to load, can you post the story?

Sarah ♥ K&K 2 kids; South Land, CA, United States 120394 posts
status 5th Feb '13

What the f**k...no one deserves to be beaten like that.

A&J. ♥ 1 child; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 5613 posts
5th Feb '13

I think if someone threw a cookie at me, I probably wouldn't beat them with a belt.

Onalee's Mummy Due August 26 (boy); 1 child; Newcastle, Australia 5355 posts
5th Feb '13

Sounds like he is a little shit. Where were his parents I wonder

Danielle: Jack&Basil'sMom 2 kids; Raleigh, North Carolina 14528 posts
5th Feb '13

Oh, no. Nope. See, if someone ... a f**king stranger beat my kid, they'd better be able to run really, really goddamn fast.

The One You've Missed 16 kids; Texas 32426 posts
5th Feb '13

He was 8 yrs old, and no parents in site to see this happen or to stop it?

Where were they?

Amanda Contento Florida 2300 posts
5th Feb '13

That's a bit much but also where were the parents? My daughter never goes anywhere alone. I especially wouldn't let her go to a store alone, jeez. Also if I heard that my child did that I would have spanked her. What a little shit, not remorseful for being rude and nasty, on mad he got punished before his birthday. If it were my child she wouldn't have a birthday. I'd make her go to the store and sweep or something to help out.

user banned 2 kids; Washington 17453 posts
5th Feb '13
Quoting Danielle: Jack&Basil'sMom:" Oh, no. Nope. See, if someone ... a f**king stranger beat my kid, they'd better be able to run really, really goddamn fast."

For serious.

Dovahkiin 1 child; 1 angel baby; Kentucky 16776 posts
5th Feb '13

Kid definitely needed a spanking, but not from a random woman with a belt. *shakes head*

Jane.Doe. Fukushima, Japan 2805 posts
5th Feb '13

Uhhh where the f**k were his parents!??!?!

Rain (aka Mama) 3 kids; Monroe, Georgia 6487 posts
5th Feb '13
Quoting Ur Local Frnt Desk Clrk:" He was 8 yrs old, and no parents in site to see this happen or to stop it? Where were they?"

That's what I was wondering. The kid got hit 25 times and the parents didn't intervene? And it said he was screaming.

The kid behaved inappropriately, but the clerk had no right to do what she did. Especially as severe as that.

Cecily's Mama 1 child; 3781 posts
5th Feb '13

Where were the parents?

Leah+2 2 kids; Texas 5797 posts
5th Feb '13

I'm pro spanking in certain situations.

BUT, that was not a spanking. That was abuse. Plus that wasn't her child. If the child's father did the same thing people would call cps and that cops. So I'm glad that clerk is getting in trouble. However, where were the parents? I know for a fact myself or my husband wouldn't let 25 lashes happen ever!