20 weeks- belly very hard, looks huge and hurts. WrightsWife Due June 26; Florida 431 posts
7th Feb '13

I'm 20 weeks today. I was fine just earlier. I was just sitting here, on the ipad. I stood up to go get water and realized my stomach was so hard. It feels like its so stretched out and looks so big to me. It hurts, sort of like hunger pains.. but not really.. the pain is hard to explain. But it's not unbearable. Any ideas of what this could be?

Scarlett.Harlot.Starlet. 3 kids; California 5097 posts
7th Feb '13

Sounds like you're pregnant to me...

Ella Minnow Pea Delight, Arkansas 3822 posts
7th Feb '13

Braxton Hicks? Mine get uncomfortable sometimes.

Yurvette [♥] 2 kids; 1 angel baby; Hyrule Castle, LZ, San Marino 36449 posts
7th Feb '13

I think you are for surely pregnant.

usernametx Texas 19748 posts
7th Feb '13

Round ligament pain and braxton hicks.

Ashley; Kenley's Mommy! 1 child; Wisconsin 15117 posts
7th Feb '13

Sounds like braxton hicks and stretching.

WrightsWife Due June 26; Florida 431 posts
7th Feb '13

For those of you who said I'm probably pregnant.. is that your attempt at being a smart ass or did you just not read? I AM 20 WEEKS. Pregnant, that is..

But thanks ladies, who answered. That may be what it was because it has passed. Its happened before but just decided to ask if anyone knew what it could be.

7th Feb '13
Quoting WrightsWife:" For those of you who said I'm probably pregnant.. is that your attempt at being a smart ass or did you ... [snip!] ... That may be what it was because it has passed. Its happened before but just decided to ask if anyone knew what it could be."

Yes I was being a smart ass and letting you know what you're going through sounds completely normal.

7th Feb '13

How nice of you.. could have just said that.

7th Feb '13
Quoting WrightsWife:" How nice of you.. could have just said that."

LOL oh you're gonna love it here...

7th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Scarlett.Harlot.Starlet.:</b>" LOL oh you're gonna love it here..."</blockquote>

Haha.. I love how most people who have been on this site forever act like they have some rank over people who have recently joined. Really, it's a website. If you want seniority that matters, you may want to look somewhere else. And, I am aware of the moody b***hes on here
No need to "warn" me. Thanks though.. :)

And you never know what someone is going through. So before anyone goes at anyone with a bitchy attitude, think about that.

7th Feb '13
Quoting WrightsWife:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Scarlett.Harlot.Starlet.:</b>" LOL oh you're gonna love it ... [snip!] ... And you never know what someone is going through. So before anyone goes at anyone with a bitchy attitude, think about that."

Pretty sure the only one with a bitchy attitude is you sweetheart.

7th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Scarlett.Harlot.Starlet.:</b>" Pretty sure the only one with a bitchy attitude is you sweetheart."</blockquote>

Lol, oh ok.

Kaleighconnolly Due September 10; Japan 1 posts
7th Feb '13

Wow congrats :) best of luck with every thing and hope u feel better

Jenny Renee Due July 27; Japan 21 posts
7th Feb '13

its probably braxton hicks if its not coming in steady on and off waves you are good if it stops when you change positions or what you are doing ie going from sitting to walking or vice versa then you are all good try resting with your feet proped up hope you feel better