4 month old acting funny, or is this normal BiG GIrl PAntS 2 kids; Missouri 2529 posts
8th Feb '13

The last 3 to 4 days baby had not been wanting to breastfeed as much. And when she does it's not as long. Is that normal? Also she used to do raspberry all the time when she saw us and she just stopped, she wont do them any more. . Is this normal behavior? She doesn't act sick otherwise

HungryHippo 2 kids; Missouri 12139 posts
8th Feb '13

Yeah sounds normal
My son used to do all kinds if cute funny things and just stopped and never done them again

* MRS KING * 2 kids; Whitesboro, Oklahoma 1550 posts
8th Feb '13

My DD stopped and picked it up again. They start mimicking and i suppose just dont think about doing old things when there are new things to try.

whoknowsx New York, 1185 posts
8th Feb '13
Quoting BiG GIrl PAntS:" The last 3 to 4 days baby had not been wanting to breastfeed as much. And when she does it's not as ... [snip!] ... time when she saw us and she just stopped, she wont do them any more. . Is this normal behavior? She doesn't act sick otherwise"

Sounds identical to DS and he is 4months next week. I've been engorged constantly because he just decided that eating isnt so funny.... and barely does raspberries anymore