20 week u/s today! WrightsWife Due June 26; Florida 431 posts
12th Feb '13

I'm actually 20 weeks, 5 days. But today was my anatomy scan. It was amazing, what they can see with the ultrasounds! I saw the heart beating and the chambers and even saw the iris of his eyes. She said its usually hard to get it to show the iris. It looked a little creepy, actually lol. I saw the bottom of his little feet. Oh, and he is definitely a boy. (at 17 weeks they also determined a boy). He was moving SO SO much and they said he's a very very active baby. Not due to anything I drank or ate, and will probably be like this throughout my entire pregnancy. Right now he is breech, but its no worries since I'm only 20w, 5d. I declined the blood test to determine if he has downe syndrome (spelling?) or not. There is a 5% chance for false positive and would rather not stress myself over it. If he did have it, I will love him just the same. All I can do is pray he is happy and healthy! He's estimated to weigh 4-5 ounces over the average weight of a baby at 21 weeks! Looking at his growth, they estimate him to come the 25th of June, which is DH's birthday!!! I pray he is able to be his daddy's bday present!:) They didn't change my due date, however, its still the 27th of June.. also my sisters birthday lol. All is going great as of now and I couldn't be happier!

Thats all.. :) good night BG mommas.

K+S=G&R 2 kids; Indiana 3370 posts
12th Feb '13
Quoting WrightsWife:" I'm actually 20 weeks, 5 days. But today was my anatomy scan. It was amazing, what they can see with ... [snip!] ... also my sisters birthday lol. All is going great as of now and I couldn't be happier! Thats all.. :) good night BG mommas."

Grats momma! Boys are AWESOME!! :) Im pregnant with my 2nd and just a few days ahead of you. Im due June 23rd.. Im 21 weeks & 2 days with a girl this time :)

WrightsWife Due June 26; Florida 431 posts
13th Feb '13
Quoting Gage's Mom+(21 weeks):" Grats momma! Boys are AWESOME!! :) Im pregnant with my 2nd and just a few days ahead of you. Im due June 23rd.. Im 21 weeks & 2 days with a girl this time :)"

Awh, perfect! Me and my husband want 2 kids.. our first to be a boy (which we now have on the way!) and our second to be a girl. Mainly because growing up, he and I both remember wanting a big brother, and he wants our daughter to have a big brother to look after her. As if he will not be enough, lol. We don't plan on having another for 5-7 years. BUT, we'll see how that goes.. :) Hope your pregnancy goes great! Congrats to you, too. :)

13th Feb '13
Quoting WrightsWife:" Awh, perfect! Me and my husband want 2 kids.. our first to be a boy (which we now have on the way!) ... [snip!] ... on having another for 5-7 years. BUT, we'll see how that goes.. :) Hope your pregnancy goes great! Congrats to you, too. :)"

That's exactly how I imagined it as well.. Ever since I was a lil kid I always said I wanted 2 kids.. The first to be a boy & second to be a girl. Never thought it really was going to work that way! :) & Thanks momma!

WrightsWife Due June 26; Florida 431 posts
14th Feb '13
Quoting Gage's Mom+(21 weeks):" That's exactly how I imagined it as well.. Ever since I was a lil kid I always said I wanted 2 kids.. ... [snip!] ... The first to be a boy & second to be a girl. Never thought it really was going to work that way! :) & Thanks momma!"

Well you got lucky! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes great! :) I know I worry about every little thing, lol. Like, I usually feel my little guy doing flips in my belly and last night and all today I have only felt tiny bumps, barely. My midwife said its normal to not feel them everyday at this stage, but I don't care what she says, lol, I want to feel him NOW lol.

14th Feb '13
Quoting WrightsWife:" Well you got lucky! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes great! :) I know I worry about every little ... [snip!] ... said its normal to not feel them everyday at this stage, but I don't care what she says, lol, I want to feel him NOW lol."

lol it doesnt get better with your 2nd pregnancy.. I find myself worrying about the same things I did with my first. Just not as bad! I got fetal home doppler that keeps me at ease. I have been feeling her for a few weeks now.. Some days she is extra active than there is days where I feel her here & there!