7 month old not doing much...? RissaBbyGurl_456 Due July 7; 1 child; 3 angel babies; Arizona 887 posts
14th Feb '13

So I have a seven month old who all he does is roll around. He isn't close to crawling or sitting up at all and I'm getting worried since two babies I know that are a few days older than him are already sitting up on their own (one of them is a girl and has been sitting up for months, the other is a boy and has been sitting up for weeks). Should I be worried? Or is it just he's learning slower?

Rette Mich 1 child; Texas 27604 posts
14th Feb '13

Babies are called babies for a reason lol They are very new to the world and do things at different times. Yours sounds fine to me.

MyPurrrtyBabies 3 kids; Alabama 8386 posts
14th Feb '13

Mine will be 8 months on the 20th of this month and he isn't crawling yet either. He moves his legs like he is, so I know here soon he will be. He also isn't sitting up either, he will for a long moment then falls to the side. All babies do things different at different ages, they WILL/DO eventually get there and when they do, all you will be saying is "Put that down. Don't Touch! Watch your head. Stay out of the bathroom!" ...lol :D

Flag Due May 1; 1 child; Newmarket, Ontario 1750 posts
14th Feb '13

LO started sitting up at 7-8 months, crawling fully at 10 months. Shes totally normal.

Sometimes I feel like she's soo behind though because we have a friend with a baby a month younger who does stuff before her.