Well my kids got ahold of the kids fluoride toothpaste and were eating it :/ they are 3 & 1 1/2. I know it's not good for them, but is it super bad?
How much did they actually ingest?
I wouldnt worry too much. There is not a lot of floride in chidrens tooth paste. They may get a tummy ache tho. Try getting them to drink some water to dilute the toothpaste.
Not much the tube is still pretty full and they are drinking milk?
Quoting Summer+[two]:" Not much the tube is still pretty full and they are drinking milk?"
They'll be fine. Just encourage fluids.
Nah...I called poison control once bc DD did the same thing. They said it was no big deal