bloopbloop♥ 1 child; Illinois 13681 posts18th Feb '13
Quoting Chels :3:" I didn't want to be induced. I didn't bring it up, I thought about it, but I knew if I waited for the ... [snip!] ... either have a c-section or induction based off the ultrasound. Don't care anymore. Want her healthy, and safe, and out :oops:"
I understand...I don't want to either but at the same time I want my baby here you know? A few weeks ago I asked my doctor how long overdue she'd let me go and said only 3-4 days. So she would induce me this past weekend but it just didn't feel right. I had an ultrasound and NST done and he is doing fine. He is head down but I haven't dilated. Tomorrow I'll probably schedule my induction...I'll be 41 weeks by tomorrow according to my DR due date which is the 13. My ultrasound due date has the 10 so not a big difference.