35 week question Chantel_06 1 child; Nova Scotia 1 posts
18th Feb '13

Hi there,
I hope this doesn't gross out anyone, or is not to much information but I really want to know.

Yesterday morning I woke up at 2:30 in the morning with vomiting and diarrhea. It continued until about 8:30 am then stopped. I haven't had any problems since. I was really tired and run down yesterday but today feel fine. Has anyone else had this problem? All I have had today is mild BH, and a slight pressure in my lower back. Anyone have any advice for me? Is this normal?

Thanks

Kay Peezy Due October 29 (girl); 2 kids; Maryland 2053 posts
18th Feb '13
Quoting Chantel_06:" Hi there, I hope this doesn't gross out anyone, or is not to much information but I really want to know. ... [snip!] ... I have had today is mild BH, and a slight pressure in my lower back. Anyone have any advice for me? Is this normal? Thanks"

I had a nasty stomach bug last week for two days with that. Just watch that you don't get dehydrated. I couldn't even keep water down so I had to go to L&D to get fluids for about 6 hours and they had to give me a pill to stop the contractions. I would just keep an eye on it and try to stay hydrated.