Cast Your Vote:
- Shocked (had no idea) -- Votes: 12
- slightly shocked (had suspected) -- Votes: 6
- pretend I had known tho I hadn't -- Votes: 0
- I would have figured it out-reconcile -- Votes: 1
- I would have figured it out-reject -- Votes: 0
This is research on human response for a story I'm writing. Here is the situation. I'll make as clear as possible:
Say you're a married man with 2 daughters. Yet you keep having dreams of being married to another woman. Sometimes with one child, sometimes with 2 (diff ages). A woman you "used to know". Then you see the woman and child at a party and find out she's yours. how would you react. would the dreams have tipped you off as soon as you saw the kid? would you be mad at the woman for not telling you?
hope this is clear enough. TIA!
im guessing if yourhaving dreams then subconciously you suspected it already. i would still be shocked