4 Days late & 4 negative tests :| SebbiesMummy(: 1 child; 3 angel babies; Sutton in Ashfield, United Kingdom 85 posts
25th Feb '13

I didn't know which forum this really belonged in so im hoping ive got the right one and hopefully someone out there can gimme' a hand?
My suspected AF (according to my wonderful iPhone) was due on 22nd February, i stopped taking birth control around the beginning/middle of January, my phone also told me i ovulated on February 8th, of course me and Fiance got a bit carried away 3 days before!. For the past week or so ive had some really weird symptoms like a bad back and i never get those, headaches, cramps and some nausea thrown in for good measure!
I tested on the day my period was due and found it to be negative, i carried on testing until today and now i have 4 negative tests and no period so i have no idea whats going on in there as im not stressed, worried or ill:?..Unless my body's still regulating itself from me stopping the pill..

When i was pregnant with my son i didn't get my positive test until i was over a week late, im thinking If i am pregnant then my body will probably be following the same pattern and i should test again at the same amount of time if i don't get my period..

Any advice would be grand as im really stuck in a rut trying to think what else could be keeping my period at bay!..Thanks everyone :)

Amber + 2♡ 2 kids; Kansas 19431 posts
25th Feb '13

My period was due the 22nd as well, although I haven't just stopped any birth control. 3 test, all negative. Idk whats up with me either :? I didn't test until 2 weeks after my period was due with my daughter, but when I went to the doctor a week after finding out, I was only 4, almost 5 weeks pregnant so I had ovulated late.

Bettinas Due August 14; 2 kids; Australia 2212 posts
25th Feb '13

You may not have ovulated yet, or you could just have ovulated and it's just a little behind schedule. Wait a while longer and if it's still weird, maybe go and ask your doctor for a blood test :)

Mom of 4 Little Boys! 4 kids; 2 angel babies; Hillsboro, Oregon 4959 posts
25th Feb '13

Try being 5 1/2 WEEKS late for your period and still getting BFNs. I even did a urine test at the OB's office 3 weeks ago and since it was negative she won't do a blood test. Hopefully, you will get the answer soon!

SebbiesMummy(: 1 child; 3 angel babies; Sutton in Ashfield, United Kingdom 85 posts
25th Feb '13

Wow...5 and a half weeks!!..I thought being 4 days late would drive anyone nuts, but cant imagine how annoying that must be for you, hopefully you get your answer soon too :)

Thanks everyone =]

*((MoMmY Of 4))* 4 kids; San Bernardino, California 704 posts
25th Feb '13

Just wait a few more days to re test if your AF is still MIA...

Mom of 4 Little Boys! 4 kids; 2 angel babies; Hillsboro, Oregon 4959 posts
25th Feb '13
Quoting SebbiesMummy(::" Wow...5 and a half weeks!!..I thought being 4 days late would drive anyone nuts, but cant imagine how annoying that must be for you, hopefully you get your answer soon too :) Thanks everyone =]"

Yeah, I am seriously about to go to a different doctor to see if they will give me a blood test or something.