400 lbs of meat Minion Due September 30 (girl); 2 kids; ., GA, United States 21129 posts
25th Feb '13

Who's getting 400 lbs of hamburger meat tomorrow? We are! And were only paying $217 for it too. A guy we know raises cows and one died from an injury, so he butchered it and sold us some. My uncle bought the rest.

I'm actually pretty excited. Lol. We won't have to buy meat for a while.

ßlack Rose ♥ 2 kids; 2 angel babies; Sharon, Oklahoma 5335 posts
25th Feb '13

OMG you are soooo lucky! I would love that much meat!

Redneck Mamma North Carolina 8746 posts
25th Feb '13

I'm jealous!

We have to go to the grocery store to buy meat and they dont give us deals like that. We buy the large pork tenderloins for porkchops so we get more for the $20-$25 we pay. Sometimes if the ribeye is on sale we buy one of those its about $120 but it lasts us over a month.

Wish we had a good butcher around here to get meat from but the closest that I know of is three hours away.

Minion Due September 30 (girl); 2 kids; ., GA, United States 21129 posts
25th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Gizmo ♥ Bry:</b>" OMG you are soooo lucky! I would love that much meat! "</blockquote>

I know right? I am super excited. Lol.

HotMom21ERF Due December 17 (twins); 1 child; Kentucky 20135 posts
status 25th Feb '13

whaaaat?!?!? thats super cheap!!!!! we've been eating on the doe SO shot this year, when that runs out, we will have to buy meat again ughhhh

user banned (boy); 2 kids; Fucking, Austria 36337 posts
25th Feb '13

where are you going to put all that meat?

tumblr_mi8l7j7Lha1qdhy7zo1_250.gif

25th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting HotMom21ERF:</b>" whaaaat?!?!? thats super cheap!!!!! we've been eating on the doe SO shot this year, when that runs out, we will have to buy meat again ughhhh"</blockquote>

We still have deer meet too, but it's all like cube steak or something similar. We even have some canned lol.

HotMom21ERF Due December 17 (twins); 1 child; Kentucky 20135 posts
status 25th Feb '13
Quoting Minion:" <blockquote><b>Quoting HotMom21ERF:</b>" whaaaat?!?!? thats super cheap!!!!! we've ... [snip!] ... We still have deer meet too, but it's all like cube steak or something similar. We even have some canned lol."

i didnt know you could can deer meat...weird. lol

25th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting ℳary ℐane:</b>" where are you going to put all that meat? "</blockquote>

Lol!!!! Omg!

We have a large freezer on the porch.

MotherFalcon+2 2 kids; Fólkvangr, Asgard, YD, Sweden 3566 posts
25th Feb '13

how long will that meat last?

25th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting HotMom21ERF:</b>" i didnt know you could can deer meat...weird. lol"</blockquote>

I didn't either until someone have it to us, lol.

25th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Natural Goddess Mommy:</b>" how long will that meat last?"</blockquote>

I have no idea, lol. A long time.

ILOVEWINE Due April 24; 2 kids; Sweden 10814 posts
25th Feb '13

We bought half a cow last week too!

25th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting ILOVEWINE:</b>" We bought half a cow last week too!"</blockquote>

:D it's pretty awesome eliminating the middle-man lol.