11 month old Abused iSMiLeMaKe 1 child; West Palm Beach, Florida 316 posts
27th Feb '13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ts-MP_GXQ

I don't know how many of y'all have seen this but what would you have done?

Sorry, I don't know how to put it up right in the post so you can just click play, can anyone help?

Supafly★ 2 kids; Poland 14109 posts
27th Feb '13

I saw it and that woman is facing quite a bit of time in jail, which I'm very happy about.

I probably would've done the same thing that family did. My heart goes out to them and I'm glad the baby is okay!

Boobo&bugs Due September 24; 1 child; Simpsonville, South Carolina 7069 posts
27th Feb '13

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. To be honest I would have tortured her. I know that's an awful horrible thing to say. But it's how I felt just from watching it happen to someone else's baby that is the same age as dd. it struck a nerve. I hope she has worse happen to her in prison.

user banned Due November 26; 1 child; Parkersburg, West Virginia 9548 posts
27th Feb '13

i am sick.

Dovahkiin 1 child; 1 angel baby; Kentucky 16776 posts
27th Feb '13

Sick b***h.

Vitameatavegamin 19 kids; League City, Texas 5829 posts
27th Feb '13

This is why we don't trust any body with the kids. Like, ever. It's going to be extremely difficult when it comes time for them to start school.

If THIS happened to us, DH would be in prison, not a doubt in my mind about that. And while he's driving to her house, I'd be on the phone with the police.

Kimber's Mommy 1 child; South Carolina 4272 posts
27th Feb '13

i couldn't even finish this. it made me cry. my DD is about this age and if i ever, EVER found out someone, ANYONE had done this to her... i mean, i honestly don't know what i'd do. i'd like to say i'd be responsible and just call the cops and report her, but i don't know if i could honestly keep my hands off that woman after i found out. i know she could then press charges against me and probably make things worse, but i don't know. i really just don't know. how in the world could you do those things to a BABY, for god sakes?
i don't know.. i don't think i can honestly answer "what would you do?"
i know what i SHOULD do in the situation, but i don't know if it's what i WOULD do. i know SO wouldn't wait for the cops and he would be going to jail that night. i absolutely know that for a fact.

Chick+6.5! Due October 18; 6 kids; 1 angel baby; Colorado 7766 posts
27th Feb '13

I hate to say this, but I'm afraid I'd kill her or hurt her to the point she'd be near death.

Elle With FOUR! 4 kids; Wichita, KS, United States 18964 posts
27th Feb '13

I would love to say I'd be level headed enough to call the cops and let them handle the person, but....honestly, I don't know that I could refrain myself from seriously, seriously hurting the person. NO ONE hurts my babies. Period.

Dovahkiin 1 child; 1 angel baby; Kentucky 16776 posts
27th Feb '13
Quoting Chick+6!:" I hate to say this, but I'm afraid I'd kill her or hurt her to the point she'd be near death."

I would probably shoot her. Honestly. I would see red.

Arwen Und 2 kids; Wisconsin 515 posts
27th Feb '13

I am sick to my stomach. How could ANYONE do that to an innocent little baby. I would have killed her, shot her in the f**king ugly face.

jo-jo 2 kids; ..., SA, Australia 2260 posts
27th Feb '13

OMG, she is so lucky that the father of the child didnt see that part of the tape before he fired her. What an evil, evil woman, half of me is glad the father didnt see that untill later, and the other half of me wishes he did!

I wont even write down what I would have done to her if I had caught her out!

Kimber's Mommy 1 child; South Carolina 4272 posts
27th Feb '13
Quoting bbbt:" I would probably shoot her. Honestly. I would see red. "

i wanted to literally strangle her to death watching her do this to someone else's kid. i can't even imagine my reaction if it were MY child.

The Dandelion Rapist 18 kids; New Mexico 6885 posts
27th Feb '13

This is an old video. It still makes me sick to my stomach to watch it. (When I realized I had already seen it.. I turned it off immediately).

I personally would kick the b***h in her face and beat the ever loving shit out of her before turning her in.

My husband on the other hand said no one would ever find her body.

Danielle: Jack&Basil'sMom 2 kids; Raleigh, North Carolina 14528 posts
27th Feb '13

This just made me scoop up my babies.