20 yrs old & baby #2 mirasmommma Due October 11; New Baltimore, Michigan 13 posts
28th Feb '13

Hey ladies! it's been a while but I'm back! and soo confused :( 4 years ago I gave birth to my daughter,
and have been single parenting ever since, I wouldn't trade her for anything!! me and my boyfriend of 8 month recently found out I am expecting again, I'm only 20 and would be 21 when I'm due.. I'm so confused on what to do. I cried a little because I feel bad for my daughter, like she would be jealous or something.. and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would be there for us but you never know.. he's excited because it was his first, but I'm just scared! anyone else have 2 kids tapas age+ they will be about 5 years apart.. I am only 8 weeks,
and am just so pressured to keep it. I have 1 abortion with my last boyfriend (not proud) my daughter was only 1 at the time.. I do really want another 1 I'm just scared what my family will think, and how I'm going to support them. I'm the only 1 working at the moment.. I'm afraid it might bt that way forever. he keep saying have faith in him but I don't know what to do this is a big step.. anyone have a good life

mirasmommma Due October 11; New Baltimore, Michigan 13 posts
28th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting mirasmommma:</b>" Hey ladies! it's been a while but I'm back! and soo confused :( 4 years ago I gave birth to my daughter, ... [snip!] ... bt that way forever. he keep saying have faith in him but I don't know what to do this is a big step.. anyone have a good life"</blockquote>

I meant does anyone have good advice

Elle With FOUR! 4 kids; Wichita, KS, United States 18964 posts
28th Feb '13

Just bust your ass darlin. I had my 3rd at your age. It wasn't easy, but it was so worth it.

28th Feb '13

Thank you.. i need support im gonna cry again lol

AaliyahVal'sMommy 1 child; 1 angel baby; Cleveland, Ohio 1364 posts
28th Feb '13
Quoting Elle With Three &1/2:" Just bust your ass darlin. I had my 3rd at your age. It wasn't easy, but it was so worth it."

Yeah, you can do it!

28th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Rebecca Brown*:</b>" Yeah, you can do it!"</blockquote>

Thank you momma!!

AaliyahVal'sMommy 1 child; 1 angel baby; Cleveland, Ohio 1364 posts
28th Feb '13

Welcome :)

flossy (21wks with #4) Due August 27 (girl); 35 kids; New Zealand 139 posts
28th Feb '13

I had my 1st at 19 and then my next 3 were all 4 1/2 years apart fro. Each other I thought it was great your daughter will be old enough to help out. But also be old enough to go and chill out by herself if she wants baby free time
My youngest is 9 months and I'm 3 months pregnant, now thats some scary shit lol

M&M12/13 Due October 15; 2 kids; noidea, TX, United States 7582 posts
28th Feb '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting mirasmommma:</b>" Hey ladies! it's been a while but I'm back! and soo confused :( 4 years ago I gave birth to my daughter, ... [snip!] ... bt that way forever. he keep saying have faith in him but I don't know what to do this is a big step.. anyone have a good life"</blockquote>

Im 20 and 7 weeks with number 2 good luck!!

erikahiner 2 kids; Kansas 74 posts
28th Feb '13

my daughter will be 5 about a month after the the new baby is born and she is so excited to be a big sister i wasnt sure about having another baby when i got pregnant but i made my choice and then got excited about it afterr that it will be different but i think it will be better

PokkaDotts 2 kids; Cranbrook, British Columbia 1777 posts
28th Feb '13

I'm 24, my son is 5 and I'm 23 weeks pregnant with #2. I love that he's old enough to understand what's going on, and he's really excited to have a baby brother or sister! I'm also happy that he's very self sufficient, so he LOVES to play on his own and such, it will be a big help when I need a minute with the baby, and he wont mind playing alone for a few minutes while I do.

Iyahna :^P Southern California, CA, United States 13459 posts
status 28th Feb '13

Good luck mama.i had my first at 18,second a few weeks from 20 and now im 12 weeks pregnant with number 3.I'll be 22 when i have him/her.your kids are spaced apart and perfect.my first two were really close in age.im glad my youngest and the new baby will have a 2 year gap.

SamanthaCG Due June 12 (girl); 2 kids; Tennessee 133 posts
28th Feb '13

You should keep the baby. !!
I was 20 with 1 child and pregnant also due when I was 21.
I'm currently pregnant again with my 3rd at 22.
You are not alone in your struggle. I promise.
Whether the baby's father get's his act together or not,
You are strong and can do it. !!!!!!

MrsRaby4 Due September 29; 3 kids; New York 1 posts
28th Feb '13

It very hard but I know how you feel I am 23 and pregnant with my forth, I had my oldedt when I was just 16. Its very tough but everything works out the way it should I am still scared to tell my father that I am pregnant again.
Good luck and congrats!

Rosa Newhouse 35 kids; Warrenton, North Carolina 135 posts
28th Feb '13

im 24 and just had my 3rd baby this month its so hard but you can do