I took a EPT Saturday and I thought I saw a faint line but it was soo faint that I thought my mind might be playing tricks on me. My periods are very irregular though and I could have gotten my period as early as Feb 28th and I havent got it yet (but might not get it for another week either)
I dont want to test too early. So should I give it a couple more days or do it again tomorrow?
I would give it a few more days.
any pictures of the test?..
I'd wait a few days if you know you could just be having a later period.
Quoting Mrs.O!:" any pictures of the test?.. I'd wait a few days if you know you could just be having a later period."
No i didnt take any. Didnt think about it
I say wait about a week (maybe just half a week) and test again. Good luck.