7 weeks and spotting march2010mommie 3 kids; Jackson, South Carolina 153 posts
5th Mar '13

Have any of you ladies had a really noticeable amount of spotting after having a pap smear and a vaginal ultrasound in early pregnancy ? Its enough that its scaring the crap out of me :( I don't know if the fact that i just had a baby in october makes my cervix sensitive or what . Also i can feel my cervix too i just went to my dr appt yesterday everything was fine baby had a strong heartbeat.

Leah+2 2 kids; Texas 5797 posts
5th Mar '13

Yes! I had an internal ultrasound at 8 weeks. And a couple days,later I started spotting. But everything was fine and now I'm 14 weeks. That internal was a b***h too, I was in a lot of pain during it.

march2010mommie 3 kids; Jackson, South Carolina 153 posts
5th Mar '13

Ok thanks makes me feel a little better its no red blood just brown sorry tmi . Ive had some slight cramping but ive been drinking lots of water and took 1 tylenol and i feel a little better

Squeaky McGee 2 kids; 3 angel babies; Indiana 65151 posts
5th Mar '13

I had a vaginal u/s at 6 and 8 weeks and never spotted. However, the pap may be what's causing your bleeding. What color is the blood?

5th Mar '13

Its only been brown blood

Hayleigh & Max' mom Due October 17 (boy); 34 kids; Tulsa, Oklahoma 4554 posts
5th Mar '13

We are due the same day! I go in for my first ultra sound on the 11th so that will determine the exact date

6th Mar '13

Awesome :)