10 days late? D'Aquino02 Due February 24 (girl); 2 kids; Modesto, California 1431 posts
12th Mar '13

Period was due the 1st and took many test some negative and some faintly positive, waiting to see dr in two weeks.. could it be possible that it was a late ovulation and i am pregnant? or can you be pregnant with a negative test but not really know?

*KatteyBug* Due November 18 (boy); 1 child; Madison, AL, United States 2310 posts
status 12th Mar '13

All of my at home tests were neg until I took one at the doctor's office. Found out I was almost 11weeks

Cat Abbott 2 kids; British Columbia 1389 posts
12th Mar '13

False negatives are super common. False positives, not so much. Congrats!

Mom of 4 Little Boys! 4 kids; 2 angel babies; Hillsboro, Oregon 4773 posts
status 12th Mar '13

Well, I just found out I was pregnant on March 1st but haven't had a period since December. Either it took me like 2 months to ovulate and then I got pregnant or it took me 6 weeks after my next period was due to get a BFP. I have heard of women not getting BFPs until they are a few months along or even sometimes not even their whole pregnancy.

peekin3 Racine, Wisconsin 289 posts
12th Mar '13

Try taking one FIRST thing in the morning. Your urine will be more concentrated

ChubbyCheekers 2 kids; New York 3117 posts
12th Mar '13

If some were faintly positive, that's still positive. You're pregnant.

Others might have been negative because of the time of day, maybe your urine wasn't as concentrated, or the tests weren't as sensitive.