4-5 dpo testing buddy? *Soon 2B G0rda* Due December 24 (boy); 4 kids; Mexico 9195 posts
13th Mar '13

DH and I aren't "trying" but lately we haven't been "preventing" either. We've been trying to avoid ovulation best as possible but we got a little mixed up on the dates so we might have a "not so unexpected surprise".

Is anyone 4-5 dpo and planning on testing soon?

*Soon 2B G0rda* Due December 24 (boy); 4 kids; Mexico 9195 posts
13th Mar '13
Quoting *Soon 2B G0rda*:" DH and I aren't "trying" but lately we haven't been "preventing" either. We've been trying to avoid ovulation ... [snip!] ... mixed up on the dates so we might have a "not so unexpected surprise". Is anyone 4-5 dpo and planning on testing soon?"

Will be starting to test again at 8 dpo with cheapies

Jamie & Baby Aria 1 child; Ahmeek, Michigan 2659 posts
13th Mar '13
Quoting *Soon 2B G0rda*:" Will be starting to test again at 8 dpo with cheapies"

I'm TNTC but long story short that got all fucked up. So yes I'm a testing buddy. Lol I don't know how many dpo I am. I'd say 3? I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure we had sex like the worst day. Because later that day I found some weird CM and I just knew what that meant. So does that mean I count that as the day I O'd?

13th Mar '13
Quoting Jamie & Baby Aria:" I'm TNTC but long story short that got all fucked up. So yes I'm a testing buddy. Lol I don't know how ... [snip!] ... Because later that day I found some weird CM and I just knew what that meant. So does that mean I count that as the day I O'd?"

lol did you mess up your ovulation dates cuz february was a short month?

I had CM the day before my O cramps. But I'm counting from that day or the day I O'd that's why I just say I'm 4-5 dpo.

But If you're going to test I would count the day after the CM so that way you won't end up testing too early.

13th Mar '13
Quoting *Soon 2B G0rda*:" lol did you mess up your ovulation dates cuz february was a short month? I had CM the day before ... [snip!] ... I'm 4-5 dpo. But If you're going to test I would count the day after the CM so that way you won't end up testing too early."

Well I'm on the pill, but the pharmacy man last month shorted me a pack, apparently I get 2 at a time, so I'm covered for 2 months. He gave me one. So they wouldn't refill it :? So when I finally got it refilled, I was super late, then got it messed up. I usually don't even think about ovulation or anything since I'm on BC. I knew I needed back up but stupid SO didn't wear the condom (yes I know I'm responsible too lol) then he didn't pull out :shock: (sorry for TMI lol.) Sooo yeah.

But for the first time ever I got O cramps so I'm really scared. They happened the day after sex. So okay I'd be 3 or 4 dpo. So I'm gonna test probably within a week, and use cheapies too. I'm so anxious. Idk how testing even works. With my DD I found out in the ER unexpectedly at just barely 3 weeks pregnant.

ETA I know how to test. Lol I sound dumb up there. But I mean, I don't know what days are too early or what.

13th Mar '13
Quoting Jamie & Baby Aria:" Well I'm on the pill, but the pharmacy man last month shorted me a pack, apparently I get 2 at a time, ... [snip!] ... 3 weeks pregnant. ETA I know how to test. Lol I sound dumb up there. But I mean, I don't know what days are too early or what."

The earliest reliable positive I see people get is 8DPO some people test at 7 DPO and get super faint lines but you have to be like line spotting obsessed/expert to see those lines

13th Mar '13
Quoting *Soon 2B G0rda*:" The earliest reliable positive I see people get is 8DPO some people test at 7 DPO and get super faint lines but you have to be like line spotting obsessed/expert to see those lines"

Okay that's what I thought, just from seeing here on BG lol. So probably in 4 or maybe 5 to be safe, days start testing? I'm pretty sure I'm going to go insane testing until I get a period just in case. Haha I hate the suspense. I have 6 month old so this was not really what I saw coming at all lol

Brandie Army Wife +1 1 child; Leavenworth, Kansas 370 posts
13th Mar '13

I got a dark positive 4 dpo

13th Mar '13
Quoting Jamie & Baby Aria:" Okay that's what I thought, just from seeing here on BG lol. So probably in 4 or maybe 5 to be safe, ... [snip!] ... I get a period just in case. Haha I hate the suspense. I have 6 month old so this was not really what I saw coming at all lol"

Oh I know!! I hate waiting I'm so impatient I literally wanted to test the next day :-/ this week has gone by soooo slow

13th Mar '13
Quoting Brandie Army Wife +1:" I got a dark positive 4 dpo"

how do you figure?

were you temp charting?

13th Mar '13
Quoting *Soon 2B G0rda*:" Oh I know!! I hate waiting I'm so impatient I literally wanted to test the next day :-/ this week has gone by soooo slow"

Lol me too. This was only 2 or 3 days ago, and I've been wanting to test constantly. SO also agreed with me to stop my BC for the month just in case. So now I'm scared I'm going to miss my period just from doing that. This is gonna be a long week, and possibly month if I don't get AF or a BFP lol.

13th Mar '13
Quoting Jamie & Baby Aria:" Lol me too. This was only 2 or 3 days ago, and I've been wanting to test constantly. SO also agreed with ... [snip!] ... going to miss my period just from doing that. This is gonna be a long week, and possibly month if I don't get AF or a BFP lol."

I'm probably going to test saturday if I get my cheapies in the mail

I'll be 7-8 dpo but I'll also be testing sunday monday tuesday wednesday and thursday following.. So you can feel free to join in any day!

13th Mar '13
Quoting *Soon 2B G0rda*:" I'm probably going to test saturday if I get my cheapies in the mail I'll be 7-8 dpo but I'll also ... [snip!] ... dpo but I'll also be testing sunday monday tuesday wednesday and thursday following.. So you can feel free to join in any day!"

Haha probably any of those. I think I'm gonna start sunday or monday. But either way I'm just gonna stock up on cheap ones from walmart for 88 cents haha. Buy like 10. Lol, just to be sure. And if I get a BFP then I'll get a FRER to be sure.
I'm so nervous because I never took a home test with DD. I feel like I won't believe it lol.

13th Mar '13
Quoting Jamie & Baby Aria:" Haha probably any of those. I think I'm gonna start sunday or monday. But either way I'm just gonna stock ... [snip!] ... then I'll get a FRER to be sure. I'm so nervous because I never took a home test with DD. I feel like I won't believe it lol."

Ill e-pinch you so you know it's real :-D lol

Either way it goes I hope you get the result you want which sounds like a BFN

But if you get a BFP

my last 2 are 16/17 months apart and it's not too bad at all :-p

13th Mar '13
Quoting *Soon 2B G0rda*:" Ill e-pinch you so you know it's real :-D lol Either way it goes I hope you get the result you ... [snip!] ... you want which sounds like a BFN But if you get a BFP my last 2 are 16/17 months apart and it's not too bad at all :-p"

Lol sounds good :P

And thank you.Same to you with whatever you want! I miss pregnancy but I mean, with DD. Not the baby fever missing it, just wishing she was still in there haha. SO for some reason changed his tune and sounds like he WANTS a BFP. So we'll see haha.

And good to know! I almost posted a question about kids 15-17 months apart earlier but I felt dumb for letting this happen :? But I'd be happy, just terrified of having a toddler and NB lol. Sounds like endless work.