We have two kids, that is what we decided on. We decided NO more kids. Well, I am pregnant again. We sold all our baby stuff and have really been living check by check so I'm scared to tell my Husband, I'm not scared that he's going to be pissed or anything, it was as much his fault as mine. I have been taking Nortrel as a birth control. I'm really nervous about telling him, please-can anyone tell me some ways? I'm really just thinking about sitting down with him during our lunch break (when we both arrive home from work to have our lunch) and tell him, "Hey, I'm pregnant"..........but I really am so nervous.
I wouldn't tell him on lunch break when he has to go back to work. I would tell him tonight.
Just tell him, discuss your options and what to do.
I would just tell him, he's your husband, he'll understand. Then you both can make a decision of what you're going to do next.
Yeah, I wouldn't tell him during lunch break but would tell him ASAP. The sooner you tell him the sooner you both can come up with an action plan.
I was in the same position as you in September, minus the financial struggles. Financially we are fine for another. I texted him that I was going to POAS, he said "good luck" (lol). When I saw it was pisitive I sent him a picture of it.
He immediately called an surprised the hell out of me by telling me how excited he was!! Lol made me feel a lot better abou it.
<blockquote><b>Quoting Blythe.:</b>" I wouldn't tell him on lunch break when he has to go back to work. I would tell him tonight."</blockquote>
Quoting Blythe.:" I wouldn't tell him on lunch break when he has to go back to work. I would tell him tonight."
Quoting Just Ames:" Have you not been taking your pill? It is what it is dude. It's your Husband, not some random. Just tell him without making a huge deal about it."
Yes I have been taking my pill. As a matter of fact I was taking my pill while I was pregnant but it was obviously before I knew I was pregnant. The only reason I took a test was because my period is usually like clock work and it didn't show and it kept not showing so I went ahead and started my next pack of pills, but then a few weeks later my boobs started to hurt so I took a test. With us there really isn't much of an option, we will keep the baby (no I am not saying I am anti-pro choice, I am just saying for us this is what we will do). I know I will love the baby and things will work out, it'll be hard but they'll workout, I'm just not sure how to tell him. About a 6 months ago we discussed my getting a tubal until we found out how much it costs. He won't do a V, he's too much of a wimp to do it even though it is much easier and cheaper he still refuses. All I know is that I don't want ALL the blame shoved on me like I am feeling now. I can just hear some of his family now, I'm sure they'll accuse it of being "on purpose", trust me, if I could take it all back and NOT be pregnant I WOULD but I can't. I guess I just need to vent and I have no one to really do that with.
Just sit down and tell him. I found out in Jan I was pregnant and we had a newborn and his hrs at work had been cut so much he was making 400 less a month. He was completely fine with it, if hes having sex with you he is taking the chance of getting you pregnant, even if your on bc. Who cares what people say or think. I am going to pop out three babies in less than a year and I know people have talked shit but its none of their business.
Quoting Bridges:" Yes I have been taking my pill. As a matter of fact I was taking my pill while I was pregnant but it ... [snip!] ... take it all back and NOT be pregnant I WOULD but I can't. I guess I just need to vent and I have no one to really do that with."
I wouldn't even let them get to me. Your husband loves you no matter what and will help you through this.
Quoting B r i t t a n y !:" It's your husband... I'm sure he will take it better than you think he will. Don't worry about what his family thinks either. It's really none of their business either way. Good luck! :)"
Thank you :)
Don't worry, sometimes things play worse in our heads, then they actually do in person.
He may surprise you, he may be excited. And it should never matter what anyone else thinks outside your marriage. Its between you and YOUR husband, not anyone else.
I would just say "Did you know that taking the pill is only 94% effective when taken correctly? Guess what! We're in the other 6%! Lol put the blame on the pill... No finger pointing.