7 days past ovulation question love my boys!!! Due December 30; 2 kids; Allentown, Pennsylvania 1197 posts
22nd Mar '13

so i'm 7 days past ovulation. my question is, any one who is pregnant did you notice any changes 7 days past ovulation. like my other post's I had sharp pain one day then the next I had white discharge, which I still have. I am so impatient and I can't wait to test!!!

user banned Due November 7 (boy); 1 child; Dayton, Ohio 26853 posts
22nd Mar '13

I had AWFUL shin splints at 7 DPO.

love my boys!!! Due December 30; 2 kids; Allentown, Pennsylvania 1197 posts
22nd Mar '13
Quoting Smartass *Preggo!*:" I had AWFUL shin splints at 7 DPO."

oh and then you found out you were pregnant? I don't have that but who knows..

22nd Mar '13
Quoting love my boys!!!:" oh and then you found out you were pregnant? I don't have that but who knows.. "

I didn't get a BFP until 12 DPO

Princess Celestia +1 1 child; Tallahassee, Florida 3636 posts
22nd Mar '13

I didn't notice anything at all until 5 weeks.

Faye's Mama 1 child; Springfield, MO, United States 4569 posts
22nd Mar '13

I didn't test until 19 DPO but before that my breasts were tender and I had mild cramps. Along with getting up to piss a lot in the middle of the day and night and I got overheated. (Which was cray because Chinese apartments in winter time are cold as... ice!)

22nd Mar '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Future Hapa Mama[8 weeks]:</b>" I didn't test until 19 DPO but before that my breasts were tender and I had mild cramps. Along with getting ... [snip!] ... of the day and night and I got overheated. (Which was cray because Chinese apartments in winter time are cold as... ice!)"</blockquote>

Ya my dr gave me a script for a blood pregnancy test that measures the levels bu I'm thinking it might be to early to test.

22nd Mar '13
Quoting love my boys!!!:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Future Hapa Mama[8 weeks]:</b>" I didn't test until 19 DPO but ... [snip!] ... Ya my dr gave me a script for a blood pregnancy test that measures the levels bu I'm thinking it might be to early to test."

It is too early. Also, you need to keep in mind on average it takes 6-8 months to get pregnant. I know it's hard but just relax.

Yummy Mommy 5 kids; 2 angel babies; Aurora, Illinois 223 posts
22nd Mar '13

I'm 7 days past ovulation today. :)
I can't wait to test!! Sucks having to wait! I'm so anxious lol

22nd Mar '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Vic's lil CupcakesX4:</b>" I'm 7 days past ovulation today. :) I can't wait to test!! Sucks having to wait! I'm so anxious lol"</blockquote>

Aww we will have the same due date I we are keep me updated

22nd Mar '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting love my boys!!!:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Vic's lil CupcakesX4:</b>" I'm 7 days past ovulation today. ... [snip!] ... Sucks having to wait! I'm so anxious lol"</blockquote> Aww we will have the same due date I we are keep me updated"</blockquote>

I will :)
I've been feeling very Moody this week. When are you going to test?
I think I'm going to test next Friday. This will be baby number 5 for me.. Last baby!! Hubby will be getting sniped lol

22nd Mar '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting Vic's lil CupcakesX4:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting love my boys!!!:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Vic's ... [snip!] ... test? I think I'm going to test next Friday. This will be baby number 5 for me.. Last baby!! Hubby will be getting sniped lol"</blockquote>

Baby number 3 for us we have two boys lol. I'm getting my tubes tied this is my 3rd c section. I'm testing tomorrow and everyday fter I bought the cheap 10 miu so hopefully they pick up

ThreeLittleBirds 4 kids; Pueblo West, CO, United States 1049 posts
status 22nd Mar '13

I'm 7 dpo today too. Had some twinges in my lower left pelvic area yesterday but not really painful. My b**bs hurt though. I am trying desperately to wait several more days to test.

22nd Mar '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting love my boys!!!:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting Vic's lil CupcakesX4:</b>" <blockquote><b>Quoting ... [snip!] ... tied this is my 3rd c section. I'm testing tomorrow and everyday fter I bought the cheap 10 miu so hopefully they pick up"</blockquote>

maybe I should do that too lol I've been trying to get Prego for the last 4 months which is a long time for me because I usually get Prego on first try. Well good luck Hun! Baby dust to both of us!! :-D

22nd Mar '13

<blockquote><b>Quoting ThreeLittleBirds:</b>" I'm 7 dpo today too. Had some twinges in my lower left pelvic area yesterday but not really painful. My b**bs hurt though. I am trying desperately to wait several more days to test."</blockquote>

My boobies have been hurting too!
Good luck & baby dust to you! :)